Icy being Icy

Grey looked at the pond in the oasis for a while, she was waiting for Icy to get back from the tundra after she heard news that her sister was alive. She wanted to know what her sister was like. 

"Finally!" Redstone yelled and pointed as a small, arrogant looking Euvias winged there way towards them.

 "Don't ask about it.. I don't wanna talk" Icy said as she landed and sat next to Grey, leaning her head against her wing. She always did this, and honestly... Greyscale didn't mind it at all. Redstone came with Ocean to sit next to them both Ocean on the right and Redstone on the left, closest to Icy. "Okay.. now I have to ask" Redstone said, still watching the oasis as a Pernirex ran away from a hungry Qurugosk. "Yeah, what happened with your sister Icy?" Ocean poked around the question for a while. "It can't be that bad.. right?" Ocean asked.

"Well, I don't have a sister.. I have a brother. And, they're a total jerk! EVEN WORSE THEN ME!" Icy  said. Grey wanted to say 'BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE! Icy is the jerkiest of jerks!' But she only said it in her head. Grey and Redstone looked at each other and smiled a little. Clearly they had the same thought. Icy them exclaimed "AND I CAN BE A SERIOUSLY ARROGANT JERK" she laughed a little, before Ocean joined in. Then Redstone and then Greyscale, before long they all were laughing Redstone laughed so much he couldn't breath for a few seconds. After they stopped laughing finally, they simply watched the oasis, smiling.

"Huh, now I know what it's like to be you guys when I start another argument.." Icy said.

Icy may be arrogant, and a jerk. She was still their arrogant,  and a little bit of a jerk, short Euvias friend.

"Icywing? She's funny.. really funny, but also a jerk at times. I still love her though.. as a friend"  -Greyscale 

"We all love Icy! Our group wouldn't be the same if she wasn't here!" -Redstone

"She.. LOVES to start arguments, especially with me. She'd still my friend though.." -Ocean