Goldfur getting beaten the hell up

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID AERIES" Spark screeched

"Oh crap!" Goldfur started running for their life- wait that makes no sense, Goldfur's already dead. This happened almost every day, Bloodtooth the Exterreri, Spark the Pero and Tundra and Thunderstorm the jot would chase him around and beat the crap outta him. Seemingly for just existing in the Place Where Dead Creatures Go.. He did deserve this though, for many kosings and murders. He didn't see it like that though. Goldfur thought he was doing a good thing, he was abused as a child but that still didn't give him authority to go on many murdering sprees.

"GET YOUR GOLDEN TAIL BACK HERE YOU STUPID SOMEHOW OVERPOWERED AERIES" Tundra screamed before leaping on them and scratching the hell out of him. Spark, Bloodtooth and Thunderstorm caught up and then continued beating the everliving hell out of the grey and gold aeries for.. Wardens know how long.

In the end Goldfur looked like an injured Undoli, but with more blood on him. I mean, the injuries healed almost instantly being it there all dead, but hey it's Goldfur so...

*The next day*

Goldfur had the oasis to himself today, the others had gone to basically spy on Greyscale and her friends. Goldfur watched as a kendyll sauntered into the oasis with a hygos friend and continued to murder most of the small creature around. After a while of kosing the kendyll was pretty badly injured and slipped into the water to heal, but the two kosers soon stopped as guess who entered the scene.. Greyscale and her group of Koser killers. The kendyll died in a few hits when Grey and Icy went into the water to finish it. Then Ocean and Redstone beat the hell out of the Hygos.. it died.

Goldfur watched as this chaos happened, when it all ended Goldfur was miserable again. The day went by, a few ankle biters but Icy beat them to death, as usual for her anyway. Icywing was an arrogant little Euvias, she had good spirit and would've made a great Kos/ankle biter. But, since she had her friends she probably wouldn't have become a Koser anyway. Goldfur floated around, he liked to scare the living creatures as a ghost. It was his favourite thing to do honestly. All the little creatures were terrified when Goldfur decided to have some fun with the living. He pushed a baby Minawii into the oasis pond, tempting a high pitched ear piercing scream from its tiny mouth. It's mother rushed over to comfort it, so Goldfur scared the mother too. He rested his fluffy tail around the Minawii's. Their faces had a horrified look on them, he "smiled" Aeries didn't have mouths so it was difficult to smile. He went up to a sleeping Ani, and poked it with one claw. The Ani woke up thinking something was attacking it, but realised nothing was really there so lay down again.

Bloodtooth came up to him. She bit him on the wing, Spark grabbed one of his back legs in his claws. He didn't really feel that much. Tundra walked over and picked him up, he kinda just accepted that this would be most days of his life as a ghost..

But honestly, he didn't mind it much.

"Goldfur? I wish to forget his name.."We ALL hate him.. especially Greyscale" -Icywing

"Goldfur... honestly he was pretty sadistic if you ask me. Everyone in the oasis thats seen him agrees.." -Ocean

"..." -Redstone 

"I will not talk about... him" -Greyscale