=1= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

Start from the beginning

—Leah help me!  -she took a pair of tweezers and off we went...

°°°

— Girl, I don't know what you're going through, but please.  Do not place any other glass objects in this location.  When we went to take it out, it broke with the pressure, and it took us hours to get all the pieces out.
-I heard Leah talking to the woman who was red with embarrassment.

— Remini! - I nudged her to close her mouth.

— I'm dying of shame, can you leave me alone?  - the woman asked and we complied leaving the room.

—"Don't put any more glass objects in this place"?  Do you want to be fired?  - I asked the same that shrugged and rolled my eyes in denial.

— Excuse me, Dr.  Lopez I have no obligation to take a beer bottle out of a "chavasca"!  -she joked, whispering the last part.

— Chavasca?  - I asked laughing.

We left the postoperative floor and I decided to go see my patients who are still hospitalized, I started with Mr.  Wayne.  He is a very kind old man, but sometimes kindness goes too far.

— Hello, how are you feeling?  -I entered the room and saw him sitting on the bed.

—Well, what about you, Miss Lopez? How is your day today?  - you gave a huge smile.

—It's being a little troubled, but relief.

—Now let's talk about the two of us... -The Lord who was old enough to be my grandfather winked at me. — When will I be able to get out of this bed and take you to a romantic dinner?

—Ouh… -I was surprised by his fifth invitation this week.  —The Lord knows very well that your liver must first be completely healed in order to finally leave and return home.  Maybe tomorrow.  -I looked at him fondly and took his hand, I hate to see sad old people.

After talking to him for a while, he was full of questions about what I liked to eat, my favorite color, the flowers I like, the style of music, etc... I went to see how Ms.  Wolly she's a pretty smart lady for someone on the edge of their wits.

—Oh dear you came to visit me!  -In her head I'm her daughter.  Who in real life doesn't even visit her in this hospital.

— Hi Mom!  I missed you!  I hugged her, my arm wouldn't fall from simply entering her fantasy.

—How about we play some cards, huh?  -She took a tarot deck from a box.

— Will I be lucky?  - I said while examining her.

—Okay, okay now stop touching me and stay on the cards!  -I chose three cards and she smiles turning the first card.

— Look, here shows a new person in your life... And in this one a traitor, let's see the last one... A new love!  You are in love?  -she asked excitedly.

— I?  No, I think it's kind of hard Mrs... Mom!

— Honey, the cards don't lie!  If you're not, you'll still fall in love.

— Let's see then… - Before I finished speaking my cell phone rang and I got up to answer it.

— Who is it?  -Mrs.  Wolly spoke curiously.

—It's Marc Mom, my fiancé.  Want to say hi to him?  - lied.

— No!  That capybara face doesn't deserve my greetings. - she turned sullenly.  I love telling her that, her daughter (who doesn't give a damn about her mother) had a fiancé named Marc, which Mrs.  Wolly hates it to this day and has never forgotten it.