CHAPTER 9

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 9)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

I can sense a tension between Kai and Lisa as well as Jisoo Unnie and the others. I cleared my throat and talked. 

Jennie: Okay, who wants some sweets? I baked a triple chocolate cake! I'll just get it in the fridge. (Stand up)

Kai: I'll help you, Jen. (Stand up too) 

Lisa: (stand up and walk fast to the fridge and get the cake) This is my favorite, Nini! Thank you so much! 

Jennie: I know and you're welcome Lili. Give me the knife and I'll cut it all for you. 

Lisa: Here, Nini. Yey! I'm so excited. For sure it's yummy! 

Jennie: Of course, I baked it for you so I made sure that you will love it haha. There you go. (Give a slice to Lisa)

Lisa: Thank you, Nini. Love you! 

Jennie: Forever and always welcome, Lili! You know that I love you more. Enjoy your cake and tell me if you want more, Okay?

Lisa: (smirk to Kai) Oh yes Nini. 

Jisoo: (smirking too) Can I have a slice please, Jendeukie? 

Jennie: Sure, Unnie. (Give Jisoo) How about my hubby? (Smiled to Rosé) 

Rosé: C-can you give me two slices, Wifey? Hehe. 

Jennie: I'll make it three for you, Hubby. 

Jisoo: Yaaaah! You're so unfair Jendeukie! 

Lisa: I thought you baked it for me, Nini? 

Jennie: Okay, kids??? Calm down! Hahaha these are all for you. 

Kai: You guys are funny. Ha.ha. (laugh awkwardly) 

Sehun: We're still here, you know hehe. 

Lisa: So? Is there any problem? 

Jennie: (feel the tension is going high again) Okay, that's enough. Please calm yourselves. Let's go to the garden and have some beer. 

I'm glad that they stopped arguing and listened to me. I noticed Kai was being silent so I sat next to him while the others were busy chatting.

Jennie: Would you mind if I sit here? 

Kai: Oh Jen, of course not. Sure, sure. This is your house anyway. 

Jennie: You seem upset, I'm sorry about my friend's behavior. They're just like that. They're not used to having some other friends, especially boys. 

Kai: That's understandable, Jen. I want to be honest with you. I know I'm not in the position to tell you that I'm being jealous right now. 

Jennie: Jealous? For what and to whom? 

Kai: That Lisa! I mean I know you're friends but she's acting like an overprotective boyfriend. 

Jennie: For real?! Kai, please... Lisa and I? We're just friends. We're just sweet towards each other and more like-sisters. 

Kai: So....it does mean that I do really have the chance of becoming your boyfriend? 

Jennie: Why so eager, Kai? I mean yeah you have a chance but, you still need to prove yourself to me. That's when I will decide if you're deserving or not. As simple as that.