suddenly zhan placed his singer finger over the gasping lips to stall bobo's all his actions

bo  got stunned...

yes literally he got stunned that he even forgot to scream out his pain 

still sucking those nipples and biting it nonstoppingly. zhan leaped his slender soft fingers in between those gasping lips - slowly - softly - in deep- untill his half fingers were within bo's hot carven.

bo gulped in his saliva.

he couldn't justify what was this single finger doing within his lips and still seeping in his carven. he needed answer but there was no fraction of seconds left for bo to react any. and his gg made sure he - his little piggy was kept perfectly packed all along.

zhan made sure his fingers were seeped in deep his bobo's mouth. he could feeel it those heated saliva's all over his single inserted fingers ... zhan lips leaped a smile.... there was no meaning to that smile but he just smiled it... 

  zhan soon very gently  push and pulled his finger in between those moaning lips to be forced to suck .

this was zhans strategy to seal those moan - screams - and mainly those spontaneous analytic mind of his little devil... .

and indeed it worked...

 still sucking those pink buds one by one zhan made bo to suck in his fingers within his warm mouth...as time passes by....it was already three fingers within bo's month.

bo was drooling like hell.

his senses were shattered

his body was loosing it.

his mind was clouded

and

his eyes glistered with lust.

but bobo exactly did what his gg  wanted him to...

he was sucking those slender fingers lustfully.

bo was hell sensitive now.. its true sometimes  bo used to play with his mushroom sometimes thinking his zhan ge...ejaculating at heated nights all alone.

but never was he played with his body mercilessly once

like this

that to its his zhan ge pleasuring's him with pain.

bo felt shattered .... but his body was yearning for more.

and sweet moan leaped out bobo's lips inbetween sucking those slender fingers senselessly.

bo's lips kept on exerting some sensual moans and pleading screeches then and now

which were nothing but sweet lullaby to his zhan ges ears.

after few bunch of minuets

as if zhan was self contended with the sucking and tasting his fav sweet candy . with a last suck zhan let go of those perky buds which were now porching out due harsh sucks from his gg's lips senslesly.

zhan licked his own lips sensually once more

and zhan removed his fingers out bo's hot caravan.

the sudden empty ness made bo to hiss in frustration

in a moaning lustfull pleading yet demanding tone bo hissed loud " geeee" in frustration.

demanding his zhan ge to return back what belong to him.

his eyes displayed a horny anger.

and

zhan smirked. looking at his needy piggy

His baby bo was all dishelved over his upper half - shirt ripped  to be naked (topless) , hands cuffed  ,  messed up hair , with strings of Saliva dripping out his poker shaped gasping lips , swollen red  lips and earlobes ... labored breaths , those lustful yearning eyes , and Hickes - everywhere as possibly visible his gg's  lipped love bite decorated bobo's milky skin...

Totally divine to his gg eyes

but liitle did bo realized those  sucks and tortured were the one kept bo's already messed up body to stand straight  all along

once those connection were lost bo's body to lost it.

he was almost at the verge of falling low. but only to get stopped with a strong hands and barrier below.

bo's eyes exactly looked over the strong barrier blocking him.it was his gg knee.

bo hisss in arousal and pain " aghhhhhhhhh"

zhan knees were squeezing those baby boys dick in a sensual way not harsh but roughed , it only aroused him more and zhan sealed those lips with his once again muffiling all his cries and pleads. and scooped him not to fall again low.  

zhan other free  hands still traced low still kissing his little lover .

bo was lost with the meloncony his gg was playing with his lips over his.

that he forgot he still have a bundle of joy need to be worshiped below.

like 🌟

🗯 comment