Chapter 32

SAMARIA IYANA WATTS
📌ONE MONTH LATER.
📍HOUSTON TEXAS
______________

📍HOUSTON TEXAS______________

________

TODAY was the day that I get induced since She doesn't want to come out.

It's been pasted her due date but she decided she wanted to stay in longer. So I was just making sure her bags are packed and stuff.

_____

I was now waiting on kentrell to come pick me up since he texted me and said he wanted to come to her birth which I would've let him anyways.

I'm still apartment shopping since it's just going to be me and love and we don't need all that space.

I was just scrolling on Instagram as I got an notification that kentrell was going live.

I joined as I seen him on his couch listening to his music.

Random5 Hey kentrell 💚

Ivy_.Blue Where is Jazz?

Samaria_.Iyana are you still coming?😒

Blackball._67 ^Oop wtf y'all

Gi_.Gigimarie why god have to make you so fine😔

Yorimarie73 let me suck it🥴

"Aye Samaria I forgot but I'm on my way." Kentrell said as he ended his live.

"I guess I can post on my story."I mumble as went into my drafts and picked a video out.

SAMARIA_.IYANA 1m ago

Send messages

Send messages

________

WE had just made it to the hospital and we was just now checking in.

"Your last name." The front desk doctor asked

"Watts." Samaria said as she typed in the computer.

"Room 244." She said as they nodded in made there way to the elevator.

The doors shut as she press floor 200.

"So what you been up to." Kentrell said as he got behide her and rubbed her belly.

"Just been preparing myself to be a mother you." She asked

"Been making music, and shit." He said as she nodded

The elevator doors opened as they stepped out and make there way to there room.

____

"Okay so your going to change into this, and where going to be back , to hook you up and would you like an epidural ." Samaria doctor asked

"No thanks." Samaria said Samaria was willing to go through the pain naturally because she always wanted to have an natural birth.

______

"Okay we're going to see how many centimeters dilated ." Her doctor said as she nodded.

"Girl it's all gone be worth it seeing her face." Samaria bestie Jamiyah said

"I know right." Samaria said

"Okay everyone out but the father." The doctor instructed as everyone it kentrell left the room.

"Okay where going to ask you to push on the first contraction okay." They said as she nodded.

She felt the contraction hit as she started to push.

_______

"Good now one more push."

"I can't." Samaria said out of breath.

Kentrell grabbed her hand as he whispered something in her ear as she started to push.

The room filled with baby cries as they placed the baby on her chest.

"Oh my god." She mumble as she looked down at her baby with a lot of hair.
______

Everyone came back in as the doctor came behide them.

"Okay we're going to take her to check her hearing and stuff." The doctor said

"Jamiyah go with her." Samaria mom said as she nodded since they be taking babies and stuff.

"Mom do you have a name." The doctor asked

"Love Armani gaulden." Samaria said eating a fruit cup her mom gave her.

"Her name is beautiful." Her mom Said.

"Why thank ya ." Samaria said has they came back with the baby.

_______

Everyone has left and it was just Kentrell and Samaria.

"So how we gone do this." Kentrell asked.

"I was thinking since she's a newborn I will keep her until like she get her , shots and I could keep her weekdays and you keep her weekends." Samaria said as he nodded

"You can come over anytime if you want to see her." Samaria added on.

"Was gone do that anyway." Kentrell said

Samaria grabbed her phone since love was laying on Kentrell chest.

SAMARIA_.IYANA

Swipe

Swipe

♥️💬↗️Liked by Nba_

♥️💬↗️
Liked by Nba_.youngboy, 156,839 other
SAMARIA_.IYANA LOVE ARMANI GAULDEN💕🎀@Nba_.Youngboy
Comments disabled