Kayla: "I don't think I can ever get mad at that little guy."

Zero: "The little dude almost reminds me of a little Kirby really."

'Perfect': "I fear the world that has him as an overseer and he comes of age."

Xavier: "Kirby...Kirby...Kirby...wait you mean the little puffball from Pop star?"

Kayla: "That's one! Love the little guy. But my lord...the fact he is a baby and he has a track record is...that little guy is ever offered the title 'false' overseer. I don't think those sets of verses/worlds are safe."

Xavier: "Have you ever ran into an overseer Kirby?"

'Perfect': "That will be more Zero since he often the one hopping through different verses/worlds."

The family looks over to Zero, who looks off to the side, drinking water and sweating, clearly acting like he is not listening.

Kayla: "Holy shit you totally have!"

'Perfect': "This I gotta hear, spill emo."

Zero: "Fuck you!"

'Perfect': "We both know I don't swing that way, that Kayla."

Kayla: "And I have no problem with that! I like both genders, both are equal as hot!"

Xavier: "Anyway, can you explain how it was that meeting a Kirby that a 'false' overseer."

Zero: "Gez, where do I begin...to start the one I met...let just say is well yes he matured, it doesn't take away his stomach is still a blackhole! I also found out...he can just activate his copy ability...without absorbing an enemy."

Xavier: "Excuse me...."

Zero: "Yep, he's got so much power whatever ability he wants to use he can just use it then and don't forget because he is part overseer and he is mature, the powers are now on such a dangerous level."

Xavier: "Oh dear lord...."

Zero: "So, yeah he can wipe planets out like there were little balls of dust with no care."

Kayla: "And who knew he was the cutest little guy out there and he was on planet buster level...probably cosmic level now for sure."

'Perfect': "And if no one could stop a 'baby' Kirby, who's going to stop a much mature and older Kirby...and that doesn't take into account all the experience he gathered throughout the decades. Yeah, I will even admit...even someone like him as a 'false' overseer sounds beyond scary!!"

Zero: "It is and from what I gather and saw myself the dude is kind still. But he can also be ruthless when it comes to fighting. The good thing is Kirby is nothing but positive energy so those verses are safe."

Xavier: "Gez even as an 'false' overseer he that scary!?!"

Zero: "Just because someone is not a full fledged overseer doesn't mean they can't destroy and beat a true overseer. It comes down to experience, style, and technique. So much can go into a fight that's what makes some of them scary."

Xavier: "I'll keep that in mind."

Zero: "He also has a wife."

All three other members of the Storm family split out their drinks!

Xavier: "*cough* Ex..*cough* Excuse ME!?!"

'Perfect': "The Pink puffball terror has a wife!?!?"

Zero: "Yep, when I was in that verse looking for a job, ran into them both. You all remember that Ribbon girl from the time he fought Zero Two with the crystal shards."