Chapter 81 Be filial to your wife

Start from the beginning

"It's done!" Director Liu readily agreed, "It's not easy to have this long vacation. You guys should rest and rest more when you're young. You can go, and come back when the day is over!"

When dealing with smart people, it doesn't hurt your face or your heart. The two were very harmonious in this office. When the door of the office was closed, Cheng Lin smiled sincerely and admiringly.

Back in the office, several people secretly looked at Cheng Lin. Obviously, everyone knows this. Cheng Lin easily announced to a few people in the office,

"You guys can help me share some work for a while. I haven't finished my marriage leave yet. I'll come back when I'm done."

"Brother Cheng, you can't leave after finally coming back. Ah, if you leave, you will miss the opportunity."

"That is to say, it took a long time to get up..."

Several people in this room came in together with Cheng Lin. Because Cheng Lin suddenly appeared in the front line, they all made the appearance of following. No one knows how true or false this situation is at the moment. Cheng Lin has always been cautious, and naturally he will not reveal the truth to them.

"What are you thinking? I'm really going on vacation. I'm going to go back to my hometown. I'll be back when the day comes."

Si Wen stayed in the study all morning and was very bored. She found a foreign book and began to translate it. Now the book industry has not only increased the cost of manuscripts, but also the translation manuscripts are worth more. First, because there are still few people in China who are good at this aspect, and second, after the reform and opening up, the book market has gradually opened up.

Si Wen is not bad for the translation money. She is mainly afraid that if she is unfamiliar with it, she will completely return the English that she has learned for many years to her English teacher who may have just been born now.

Studying is the most energy-intensive thing. Before noon, she was already hungry. Thinking that Cheng Lin should be working in the unit now, she will definitely eat in the cafeteria at noon, or should she go back to Si's house for a meal? Anyway, her parents didn't start school.

Just as She was hesitating, She heard the door slam. Si Wen looked out from the study and saw a figure walking in through the clear mosquito gauze. Who else could it be if it wasn't her man?

Si Wen ran out of the study, but happily stood at the door and called her husband. Cheng Lin saw that Si Wen was treating his parents like a pet coming out to greet his master, and the little bit of unhappiness disappeared.

"Why are you so good today?" Cheng Lin walked over a few steps and rubbed the top of Si Wen's head. It's like rubbing the forehead of a kitten, but he forgot that the cat can scratch people.

Si Wen's hair was messed up by Cheng Lin, and she slapped Cheng Lin in the hand in anger, staring at him with round eyes, thinking that it's not because of your wife hungry!

Cheng Lin touched his nose, he couldn't afford to offend such a powerful kitten, so he pushed Si Wen into the house, "It's hot outside, don't spoil my wife!"

Si Wen glanced at him, thinking that she really owes this person to coax her after being teased! But it was also up to him to take her to the main room to sit and watch him cut the watermelon before and after running to fan her again, so She doesn't have the same knowledge as him.

"Why, not going to work?" Si Wen asked with slanted eyes.

"Come back and accompany you for a few more days." Cheng Lin said with a face, like an idiot who couldn't leave his wife.

"That's good!" Si Wen said, "Then I'll report to the institute later."

She was born a lazy donkey, how could she drive her son to work? As soon as she entered the institute, she put on a small splint, So she was eager to play for a while.

Cheng Lin said that he couldn't find anyone who was more motivated than the two of them, but seeing Si Wen so happy, he became happy too.

"Are you hungry?" he asked softly.

"I'm hungry." Si Wen rubbed ht stomach and said aggrievedly.

Can the one who starves the daughter-in-law/wife be a good husband? Cheng Lin heard that his wife was hungry, so he got up and changed clothes and went into the kitchen. He had to celebrate for this few days of vacation!

The two of them had a lot of fun this time, and they went to play around during the day, and walked around the city that they originally wanted to go. In the evening, They went to the Si's house for a meal, which made the old couple very happy, and even their appetite increased a lot.

On the day when the foreign party negotiated with the Shanghai Auto Factory, Cheng Lin was all tanned, and the old god was at home and his wife was tired.

Si Wen always knew why Cheng Lin returned to the unit early, and also knew about the negotiation. Seeing that the day had passed, Cheng Lin was still calm, and knew that he must have his own plans. Anyway, this guy has never suffered a loss in calculation, what can she worry about?

Sure enough, the next day, when Cheng Lin and Si Wen were drinking tea and reading a book in the study, they heard someone banging on the door, Si Wen glanced at Cheng Lin, who was sitting stably, "Don't you open the door?"

"Let them wait again and Knock for a while."

Si Wen's teeth were itching with anger.

After Si Wen couldn't stand the noise of knocking on the door, She gave Cheng Lin a kick before he walked out of the yard. She heard people outside the door saying,

"Is this the one?"

"I asked just now, yes, it's this one!"

"Is he not home?"

"I asked just now, and said that they have been away for the past few days. They are at home."

"Then why didn't anyone open the door..." Before he could finish speaking, the door was opened from the inside, which startled a few people outside.

"Alas, Brother Cheng, it's really not easy to find you!" Wu Shun outside was so sad that he was about to cry.

They knew that Cheng Lin didn't go to the house where he lived. It seemed that he lived nearby, but they couldn't find a place, and they didn't have any contact information. Fortunately, the leader went to the archives to adjust the files and found the information of Cheng Lin's wife, but the work unit was not listed on it.

Now it is exhausting to find someone. The bureau found A University again, and A University provided the address of Si's house. They came from Si's house. Fortunately, there are people in the Si family, otherwise they would not be able to do business.

Si Wen listened clearly in the room with her ears stunned. Hearing that, it was also because of the leg pain for the people at the door. This is now. If it's just a phone call in the future, why would he break his leg? ?

"What are you looking for me for?" Cheng Lin asked inexplicably.

Si Wen: Oh, you can really pretend (roll eyes).

"Brother Cheng, let's go back to the unit first." Wu Shun was eager to pull Cheng Lin away.

"I'm busy," Cheng Lin glanced at the sun in the sky, "it's time to eat, let's talk about it after lunch." What is he in a hurry, whoever is in a hurry, he is not in a hurry now.

"Alas, Brother Cheng, why are you still eating? Something big has happened!"

"Oh, I'm on vacation now, you can find someone to deal with it." After that, the door will be closed.

Wu Shun slammed the door against the door, "Brother Cheng, if you don't go back, Liu Ju will probably come over in person in a while!" Your score is really big!

Cheng Lin: "Wait a while, I won't eat it, but your sister-in-law need to eat . I'll give her some food first."

Wu Shun... You are a really filial to sister-in-law...