Chapter 81 Be filial to your wife

Cheng Lin rushed back to City A because of the project of the Shanghai Auto Factory. Because of the introduction of foreign investment, the foreign auto factory will send someone to Shanghai to discuss the cooperation plan. When Cheng Lin asked for leave, he promised Director Liu that he would not delay the business. Director Liu also agreed very well, and he was very happy to approve the marriage leave, so Cheng Lin's marriage leave was actually shortened.

The next day after returning to City A, Cheng Lin got up early to make breakfast, put it in the pot and covered it, and then kissed Si Wen who was still sleeping, watching her frown and mumble, and went to the work unit with a smile.

When people have a happy event, Cheng Lin feels that he is full of motivation now. Sure enough, it will be different when he has a family. Cheng Lin laughs at himself a little silly.

After he came to the office and gave everyone a circle of candy, Wu Shun, who had entered the unit together, leaned beside him, a little hesitant to say anything.

"What's wrong?" Cheng Lin asked with a smile.

"Brother Cheng," Wu Shun looked around and whispered, "I shouldn't have told you about this, but I guess you'll find out after a while. It's better for you to be mentally prepared to think about it."

Cheng Lin Nodding and looking at him, the consciousness is to let him speak.

"Section Chief Song seems to have gone to the director when you were on vacation, and I don't know what to say. Anyway, Section Chief Song went to the Shanghai Stock Exchange after two days, and he hasn't come back yet."

Cheng Lin moved, and finally he was patient . The person who couldn't stop came out, but there was no reaction on the face .

"It's all work needs, we can all do our own work." He didn't say anything.

With happy cigarettes and happy candies, Cheng Lin knocked on the door of Director Liu's office.

"Come in."

Cheng Lin answered and greeted Director Li with a smile, "Director, I'll bring you happy cigarettes and candy."

Director Liu was also very happy to see Cheng Lin, and ordered him to sit on the stool below. First of all, he said that Cheng Lin's wedding was well done, and then said that the daughter-in-law was well found. Anyway, there was nothing wrong with it. Speaking of the last sentence,

"Cheng Lin, you just married for a few days. I can't let you newlywed couple run out."

He was talking about going to the Shanghai market, and Song Liwen did agree to go to the Shanghai market. It's not that he has an opinion on Cheng Lin, Cheng Lin is definitely a capable subordinate who can share for him, but his foundation is too shallow, and some people will take a fancy to the fruit as soon as he accomplishes something.

As a leader, the experience he has accumulated over the years is that he cannot rely too much on one person. You can see that Cheng Lin has only rested for a few days. Things in the Shanghai stock market are basically stagnant, and there is a special call from the automobile factory to find him.

Is this still great? If things go on like this, won't he be divided by Cheng Lin? It happened that someone wanted to take over, so he acquiesced. Maybe he could come up with another capable person. With more people under his command, he could be the director.

What a smart person Cheng Lin is, what can't he understand when he hears Director Liu's words? He was deactivated him.

He didn't show a hint of unhappiness, but instead said happily, "Director, I just wanted to ask you for a few more days off. My marriage leave is not over yet, and I still want to go back to my hometown..."