Part 8

Thank you to @justyourDSMPstan for the awesome idea!! :))

Jimmy couldn't understand what was going on with Scott, it's like he was the reason Scott was running away.. Maybe he was, maybe it was best if- No! Jimmy can't start thinking like that. He likes Scott.. A whole lot.

"Excuse me.. Cod Father?" Jimmy look down to see Jammie

"Yes What is it?"

"Um Mr. Scott- Are- excuse my bluntness.. But are you in love?"

Jimmy turns a deep shade of red almost the same color as the poppies that Jimmy had given Scott "I- uh- what?-" he stumbles over his words

"It's ok.. you don't have to answer.. No one would give someone poppies and is 'just a friend'" Jammie smiles and skips back to their house, and Jimmy was left standing there cheeks flushed.

He mumbles something, and then takes off into the sky..

Jimmy is just about to knock on Scott's door, when the door opens, a shorter elf, meaning that they're Jimmy's hight.

"Umm, hi?" Jimmy smiles and waves

"May I help you?" They ask looking down at the slime that was dropped on their shoes from Jimmy's shoulder.

"Oh, sorry.. Um I was looking for S..Smajor!" Jimmy almost blurts out Scott's real name

"He is not home. I thought he was in the Swamp Empire.." They glare at jimmy, their lips forming a thin line. "I have no idea why he would want to go there, but one thing I do know is that hes not here. Now please you are melting the snow with your... slime.." They says the last part hestently

Jimmy nods "Thank you for your.." The door gets slammed in his face, "Time.." Jimmy sighs and takes out his rockets flying off.

————————————————————

Scott sighs as he flys, tears prick his at his eyes, hes not sure why.. That never happened. Those visions aren't his.

Scott glances down to see a frozen waterfall, and stream. Scott slowly lands in the snow, clearly his clothes were not meant to be in the snow, rare goosebumps dot his arms, and the chattering of his teeth make him feel funny.

Scott sighs and kneels down to the frozen river and looks at his reflection. Flashes of a man who looked like him, but he had some green gems floating around his head. The person takes his hands away from his damp face and looks at his reflection, squinting at Scott for only a moment before the man turns away from Scott and smiles at whoever got his attention. Scott sees the blush on his cheeks as he sees someone put a flower on his ear. The other person then grabs Scott's look alike and pulls him away from the river leaving Scott looking at his frozen reflection. Tears falling straight from his eyes and onto the frozen river, Scott stays there with tears falling down his face. His posible life making him sad. A life where he could be happy and safe, not having to worry about diplomatic relations or pressure. Or having to make sure no one who represents the kingdom sends them into war.. Just peace.

Scotts not sure how long he sat their but his knees were definitely numb. He could feel the visions bleeding into his reality.

Soon there is a poppy feild around his as he looks up.

"Scott!" Scott turns and looks behind him to see Jimmy, but he looks different. Hes in a blue shirt and some tan pants, his cod head no where to be seen, on his ear a poppy flower.

"Jim!!" Scott smiles and looks at the man running up and hugging him, he then looks up at Jimmy and grabs his face kissing him. "Im glad your here! I have something to show you!" Scott smiles trying to lead Jimmy but hes stuck in his tracks. "Poppy?" Scott turns back to Jimmy the confusion clear on his face