Part 5

TW// Mention of homophobia, and Drinking

Scott woke up in his room but something was off, he didn't have a headache. He felt an arm around his torso, Scott gasped and remembered the night before. Did he just- with Jimmy.. HOLY SHIT- He turned over facing the blond. 

"Hey Scott" He smiled playing with the elf's hair

"Hey.. Jimmy uh did we- we-"

"Fuck? No. It was a night of cuddles and a bunch of make out sessions, we also did some puzzles" Jimmy sits up pointing over at a puzzle that is on a small table. "We had a bit of wine too. I think it might be like 3/4 of the way empty."

"Ok so that's why I don't remember. " Scott also sits up and kisses Jimmy, which quickly turns into a 3 minute makeout session. 

They both decided to get up because Jimmy had to fly back to the Cod Empire. 

"See you later Cod boy." Scott says kissing him on the cheek before he flies off.

Scott sighs, remembering the magical night, even though it was  nothing special it was a moment between him and Jimmy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jimmy flew he blushed over the found memories. "Scott.." Jimmy muttered to himself. 

*Them sharing swigs from a wine bottle, Scott in his drunken state, smiling a huge a smile. Quickly giving Jimmy a kiss and then standing up and running off to a closet. 

"What are you doing?"

"Hang on"

Scott came back with a box in his hand 

"What is that?"

Scott sat down, still having a huge smile on his face

"Puzzle! I think we should do it! It's 1000 pieces I've never been able to finish it."  Scott shrugs opening the box dumping out the pieces.

"Alrighty, but if you mess up a piece then I get a kiss." 

"Ok!"

That night Scott gave Jimmy over 2000 kisses. And at least 100 make out sessions. They eventually finished the puzzle and then made out once more on Scotts bed, and then went to bed. Jimmy messing with Scotts wings.*

Jimmy reached Cod Empire touching lightly to the ground. He went to his chest area and found Lizzy sitting in the middle of the room.

"Hey Liz! What are you doing here?" Jimmy looked genuinely confused

"You left me alone at the party." 

"You had Joel" Jimmy shrugs

"Right, you also left with Smajor?"

"Yeah so?"

"Where did you go?"

"None of your business"

"Sounds like you had fun then" Lizzie said with a smirk

Jimmy blushes, "No- no. Nothing like that happend. We just hung out." Jimmy rubbed the back of his neck

"Alrighty little brother." Lizzie stands up and pats Jimmy's shoulder. "Don't do anything stupid." She walks out the room and flies off. 

"Bye Liz." He says quietly waving to her outside of the door. 

Jimmy decides to go talk to Sausage to see how he was doing, He walked over the the Cod gate over by the bridge. He took a shaky breath and walked over to Mythland. "Sausage? You here?!" 

"Jimmy?!" Sausage looks surprised walking out of the many towers across his land. "What are you doing here my fishy friend?"

"I was just wondering if you were ok? You know after Smajor pinned you against the wall" Jimmy asks fidgeting with his hands.

"Oh yeah I'm fine! Is Smajor ok?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Uh sorry about kissing you.. You know."

"It's fine!" 

*The song finishes and Jimmy and Sausage slowly stop but before the next song continues Sausage looks up at the taller and stands on his toes and gives him a small peck on the cheek. Jimmy feels his cheeks burn red but he lets go of the shorter

"Shit- sorry Sausage. Uhh I- uh like someone else."

"It's Smajor isn't it. I see the way you look at him. And the way he looks at you."

"Im sorry man."

"No it's really ok-"

Sausage got cut off being pinned against a wall by Scott.-*

"Jimmy you good? You've had a far off look in your eyes. Are you ok? You look a bit pale."

"Yeah Im fine. I should actually head back to my Empire, I'll see you later" Jimmy flies off

Jimmy doesn't really have anything to do so he decides to head over to Lizzie's.

He landed looking for Lizzie, "LIZ?! ARE YOU HERE?" The cod man yelled

"In here bro!!" She yelled from her 'War Room' "Hello Codboy what is up?"

"I just needed to know something. Uh- how did you know you were in love?"

Lizzie looks up away from her map. A small sigh escaping her lips. "How did I know I was in love?" She repeats the question "Well, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I had a crush on him for a while. Then we started dating. I knew I was in love. Id get butterflies when ever I was around him. My palms would get all sweaty. It was kinda funny actually, I'd forget everything, stumble over my words you know" She looks over at him and then sits down on her map. "Why do you ask?"

"I- uh think im in love Liz!" Jimmy puts his head in his hands sitting down next to his seaster "I don't know. I get butterflies when I'm around them. It's weird I- I've never had a crush before. And I just don't know Liz." 

"Well who is this mysterious person?"

Jimmy looks at his sister and contoplates for a second "I'm not going to tell you."  

"Awe come on Jimmy! Can I guess?"

Jimmy sighs "Fine. One guess."

"Ok ok." Lizzie rubs her hands together thinking for a moment. "Is it.. Smajor?"

Jimmy's cheeks turned a light pink "...No." 

"Yeah sure. Listen I know that the cod people are like super homophobic and all but don't be scared to be yourself ok? Promise me that you will marry or be in a relationship with who ever you want and not let you citizens stop you. Whether it be a boy or a girl or neither, know that I will still love you." Lizzie says looking at her brother with kind understanding eyes.

"Thanks Liz. I should be off now. See you later!!" Jimmy stands up, quickly running out and flying off. 

--------------------------------------

Ok I dont usually do notes on this but I just want to say is that Im getting this story out as fast as I can it honestly depends on my motivation lol. 

Anyways GO LIZZIE BI QUEEN!!! 

I post this fic also on Ao3, it is also actually edited so you might get better content over there. Maybe even some different lines of text too idk.

Also it would scratch the itch in my brain if you could vote, comment, and save this fic.