Part 6

Hi guys I'm back TwT, uhh recap so you don't have to go back and read the last chapter. Ummm Jimmy and Scott did not do the naughty, they just hung out all night and had some wine. Uhh Sausage apologized im pretty sure idek. Lizzie told Jimmy abt love and now you are all caught up :D anyways enjoy!

--------------------------------------

Tw// bullying, metaphors of the f-slur (Its not actually used im also pan so dont come at me), homophobia

Scott had finished with all of his work so he decided that he would go meet up with Jimmy. Scott wore a simple tunic and brown pants, he didn't think he would need armor he was only seeing Jimmy he'd be safe. Scott grabbed some flowers and took off towards Jimmy's. Also grabbing a small dagger just in case Xornoth deiced to show his face.

As he flew he felt the wind against his face, Scott couldn't help but smile, thinking of what it would be like fly next to Jimmy. To hold his hand as the wind. 

Scott lands softly on the green grass of the swamp. 

"shoot I'm out of fireworks.."

He went walking along the path towards the town, once in town Scott looks around in a bit of awe about how beautiful the actual town was. He saw the town was busy but also calm. 

"Well. Well. Well. What do we have here? An elf where he doesn't belong as it seems" Scott turns around to see a group of cod-people behind him. 

"Listen we don't need to cause any scenes." Smajor scowls a cold glare at the cod-people

 The cod laugh "Oh no scene will be made"

"Excues me? I am a high ranking royal! I would watch your tongue." Smajor glares 

They all chuckle "Yeah, right." One of the cod folk come up and shove Smajor back making the elf stumble 

"Listen I'd stop well you're ahead." Smajor glares a warning at them all

"No. You listen here freak. You need to keep away from our king. He is a good and honest man, he doesn't need your sin in his life, Queen Lizzie has already been tainted." The cod spit the last words 

"Excuse me?! SIN?! Listen I dont know your problem with me but I suggest your shove off before you regret it." Smajor quickly takes out his dagger and shoves it in the cod's face

"Oh, ho, ho, you are going to regret that." The cod man takes out a short sword and 3 of his buddies walk up caring other weapons

"4 against one now thats not fair." Smajor says under his breath then taking a shaky breath of the salty air "Aeor help me." 

Smajor closes his eyes and gets into a fighting stance. The 4 cod people tackle Smajor hitting the dagger way from him out of instinct Smajor wraps his arms around his head protecting his scull. The cod start to kick Smajor in the stomach and ribs tears streaming down the elf's face. This kicking goes on for about another minute. Smajor's vision in blurred and his ears are ringing but they stop for a second and he sees his chance, he grabs his dagger and stabs one of the cod-folk in the leg. He yelps and the other 3 are too worried to see Smajor get up and limp away around the building holding his ribs 

"I need to find Jimmy" Scott finds in hard to breath let alone walk what the hell is he going to-

"Excues me sir? Are you ok?" Scott looks down to see a cod-child their about 14 or 15. 

"Hello. Im- yes. Im fine, I need to find your king.."

"King? You mean the Cod Father?" another child walks up to Scott

"Yes, yes."

"Whats your name?" 

Scott contemplated for a second, "Scott."

"Ellie, go tell some of the cook hands about the elf, the news should spread in time, but thats all we can do.." The 14-15 year old cod-child looks back at younger cod-child and they run off

"Thanks." Scott smiles

"You need help sir.. Why don't you come back to my house. My dad can help! he's a healer." 

"No. no its ok-" Scott can't really stand any more, but he stays on his feet. Scott hears yelling from behind the building "Actually that might be better then staying here..." 

"Ok! Its only a little bit away, my name is Jammie, Ellie is the girl who ran off spread the news she's my neighbor." Jammie starts to walk towards their house.

Scott holds his ribcage and follows after Jammie.

--------------------------------------

Jammie walks up to a home and opens the door "Hey Paps! I'm home! I need some help!" 

Scott walks into the house and looks around, the walls are oak and spruce, there were pictures on the shelfs and a small wood burning stove. Not much but it was quaint, although if Scott stood any taller he would have hit his head. 

"Hey honey, whats.. up.." Jammie's dad walks out and stops in his tracks. "Oh my! come in! come in! Here sit down on the couch" He speed walks to another room as Scott sits down on a smallish couch. Jammie runs off and fallows their dad. They both walk back into the room with some medical supplies and potions. "Here drink this." Jammie's dad says handing Scott a potion  of healing, Scott takes a few swigs "Drink the whole thing dear, Jammie what happened?"

"Some of the fishfolk got to him.. They beat him pretty badly.. He got away before they could do anymore damage, but I think he's got home broken ribs.." 

"Were going to need to get some bandages around your chest and ribs so i'm going to need you to take off your shirt." 

"Ok." Scott takes off his tunic, with some difficulty but gets it off. The two wrap the bandages around his torso and Scott winces at the pain that comes with the healing. 

"Sorry about the pain, healing potions can only do so much." 

After Scott was all bandaged up he fell asleep, after being forced too.

--------------------------------------

Also it would scratch the itch in my brain if you could vote, comment, and save this fic.