The serious demeanor just now vanished, and he took the initiative to wrap his arms around Ruri's waist and bring him into his arms.

Seeing this, Ru Li's eyes flashed a hint of slyness, her eyes shining like jewels looked at him, and she pretended to be reserved: "Well, now I find that my mood has improved a lot, and indeed my boyfriend's hug is very healing. "

But...if you can let me go out for a walk, I think I'll get better faster." The

eyes were brighter, like the stars twinkling in the sky.

Dazai Osamu looked at his rich facial expressions with a smile, and fell into a long thinking look. It was not until the eyes beside him became more and more bright that he lengthened three words:

"No oh-" The

bad character is simply not good. cover up.

"..."

In an instant, Liu Li was sluggish, her eyes dissipated, like a salted fish that lost her life.

"You know, as the leader of the port mafia, there are many people out there who covet my life. They can't kill me in this iron-clad mansion, so they will try their best to start with the people around me, you who have no offensive power. , is the best candidate."

Osamu Dazai tilted his head, put one hand on his side cheek, and told the bloody storm in the darkness of Yokohama in a lazy and careless tone.

"So your identity must be kept strictly confidential, and you must not be in any danger."

"I don't allow anyone to know my weakness."

He raised his eyes and looked at the young man in his arms, like a sympathetic whisper, He whispered softly:

"And you are my weakness."

Bang Bang--

The teenager raised his head, his cheeks were slightly red, and his pupils shrank rapidly because of this extremely gentle word.

My heartbeat suddenly jumped half a beat.

But in this ambiguous atmosphere of pink bubbles, there was still a trace of rationality in his mind, and it was because of this trace of rationality that he suddenly asked like a joke,

"Then if I take the initiative to leave Here, what would you do?"

"There is no such possibility." Dazai Osamu answered very quickly, almost without hesitation.

In an instant, he seemed to have become the indifferent mafia leader again, extremely calm, without a trace of human tenderness.

"You want to leave here, where are you going?" Immediately afterwards, those long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly, emitting a dangerous light from them.

"Your ability is very tricky, so you can only stay by my side." The palm of the hand grasping the slender wrist of the young man unconsciously began to exert force. Darkness overflowed from Osamu Dazai's body, and the coldness spread almost along Ruri's body. The spine surged up, "Don't think about those messy things, just stay here, be obedient, eh?"

A black line flashed in her eyes was dangerous and strange, and Ruri felt the pain of her wrist being almost crushed.

But a smile naturally appeared on his face, and his tone was flying: "Okay, I just want to test my status in my boyfriend's heart, hey~ I didn't expect my existence to be so important, how can I be so good.

" surprisingly.

The next second, the rain turned sunny.

Dazai Osamu's black energy really subsided, and a faint smile appeared in his eyes.

This lovely teenager will bring him a different freshness every day, which makes him happy and can't put it down.

However, it is also very necessary to let the other party understand the fate of daring to leave him.

"If you leave my side..."

"Yeah-" he stretched his tone deliberately, "then I'll kill you."

Crushing your hopes for the future, breaking your disobedient legs, slicing your skin with a dagger, and pulling your heart out of the thick blood.

Give all the most vicious and vicious punishment.

The corners of Dazai's lips curled into a hypocritical smile, looking directly at those blue eyes, and in a gentle but murderous tone, he said every word: "So please don't test my bottom line, Ruri.

" Yes~"

Ruri shrugged her shoulders with a casual expression, and didn't seem to take the threat to heart, as if this question was really just a casual statement.

He was not surprised by the answer given by Osamu Dazai.

In the long four years of being together, he has read a little bit about the terrifying essence of this leader.

At the age of fourteen, he was picked up by Osamu Dazai, who was four years older than him and a Mafia cadre.

Since then, he has become the opponent's canary, breaking the wings of freedom and being locked in this prison-like building.

The 40-square-meter room that belonged to him was divided into the extremely expansive chief's office, with dark walls on all sides, and there was no light from the outside.

Everyday life is not accompanied by books, or travel in the world of the Internet, and the only person who can communicate is Osamu Dazai.

Decorate his room with the most beautiful jewels, wrap his body with the most expensive cloth, and give him everything he wants.

Exquisite treasures, you don't have to worry about food and clothing.

This is Ruri's whole life.

A real canary.

But he was not dissatisfied with this, because he took the initiative to come to Osamu Dazai's side, expecting to be blessed by Osamu Dazai.

If he had to say what he was sad about...

Yes, the canary did not resist life in the cage, but it wanted to be able to open the cage actively, even if it flew to the sky, it always believed that it would come back soon 's owner.

He was the longing canary, but Osamu Dazai never gave the trust he expected.

"Okay, I've stayed here for a long time."

Osamu Dazai glanced at the dazzling sunlight outside the window, frowned slightly, and extended his hand to Ruri again: "We should go back."

This time, Ruri did not resist , took the initiative to take his palm.

It was a slightly cold palm, and Ru Li handed it over to warm it up a bit.

Dazai Osamu's face showed a comfortable expression, and he walked forward with his palm a circle smaller than his.

However, just after taking a step, the boy beside him suddenly whimpered, his knees softened, and he almost fell to the ground.

His palm was firmly pressed against his chest, his face became paler and more transparent, and his clenched lower lip showed a bright red color: "Well..."

At this moment, his expression showed unprecedented pain, which made Osamu Dazai suddenly feel his heart. With a jump, panic suddenly appeared in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Thinking of some possibility, Osamu Dazai immediately supported his body and looked up at the door anxiously, "Forbearance, I'll have someone call a doctor right away!"

"I..."

grabbed his Sleeves, Ruri took a deep breath and tried to squeeze a word out of her throat.

"I...my boyfriend..."

"He's too handsome!"

"I'm so excited that I can't breathe!"

Osamu Dazai: "..."