Norton X Reader | Wounded

Your eyes open to see a hospital room along with various medical tools arranged upon a table. What... just... happened? You can make out a person's appearance sitting next to the door, you rub your eyes only to find out it's Norton. He stops twiddling his thumbs and looks at you in both shock and concern, quickly standing up to walk towards you.

"(Y/n).... Thank god you're okay, you took one hell of a beating last match" Norton said as he took your hand in his. 'Oh yeah' You remembered it all now. You were playing against Wu Chang and kited him for the last 3 ciphers, but once everybody got to the exit gate you got downed. Since you were dead on chair nobody could do anything to save you, the other teammates had to drag Norton out as to not rescue you.

"(Y/n)... are you alright?" Norton asks intensely, snapping you out of your flashback.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine... I just need to get a drink of water" You try to stand up only to have Norton gently push you back onto the bed, you looked at him in confusion. He blushes.

"It's best if you don't walk, have you taken a look at your leg?" He says, you haven't even had time to think about it and you glance down. You see a heavily bandaged limb in front of you, and the pain finally starts rushing towards you. You wince as he grabs your hand and gives it a kiss. "Here, I'll get some water for you, stay here and rest. Please."

He backs away and gives you one last wave goodbye, before he finally makes his exit. Sure, he was awkward around you at times, but you knew he cared for you. In fact... you haven't seen him act this way towards other members at the manor. Although it is a little strange you are in too much pain to think about it too deeply. Emily Dyer walks in shortly after.

"He seems to really care for you, I haven't seen him act this concerned for anyone else after a match" Emily says while casually organizing a medicine cabinet. It always seemed to go without saying that you guys cared for each other deeply, but it always made you blush whenever other people mentioned it.

"It's nothing special, I'd do the same for him anyways." You shake your head dismissively, making Emily smile.

"Exactly, it's special to have a bond where you care about each other so deeply" She says while smiling, as if you proved her point. Right when she finishes her statement Norton walks back in the room. Emily giggles, "Toodles" and leaves the two of you alone.

He walks up to you after greeting Emily, and places the cup of water on your nightstand. "If there is anything else you need, please let me know." He seems more eager to help you than usual.... somethings up.

"Norton..." You place your hand on his, grabbing his attention as he looks up at you with a blush, "is everything okay?" Now it was your turn to ask the questions. He jerks away and waves his hand dismissively.

"Yeah! Everything is fine! I guess how badly you got hurt this match really shocked me, that's all." Norton says nonchalantly. You were unconvinced.

"Norton." You said in a low growl, "I know you well enough to tell when somethings up, what's really the matter?" You switch positions to sit on your knees, grabbing his shoulders to look him dead in the eyes. He blushes further and gulps.

"Well, truth is this is really hard to say....I have a crush on you and I don't think I can hide it anymore. I don't even know if you like me back, its stupid really-" You cut him off as your mouth collides with him, kissing him passionately yet quickly. Once you part, you smile at him reassuringly, removing your hands from his shoulders to move to his neck.

"Does that answer your question?" You say smugly.

"Y/n..." He says breathlessly, as he cups your face and pulls you into an even deeper kiss. Your lips move together in sync as he bites your bottom lip to request entrance with his tongue. You quickly oblige as he explores all of the caverns of your mouth, claiming them as his. He picks you up from your hospital bed and sets your body on his lap as you play with his hair. Once you guys part for air there is a small string of saliva connecting both of your mouths, and you rest your foreheads against each other.

You giggle, "You better hope I didn't caught a cold last match..." This statement only caused him to chuckle.

"Oh Y/n, it would be an absolute nightmare to be stuck in the hospital room with you, alone~" He says in a sultry voice.

You let out a chuckle and reposition yourself to meet his gaze while on his lap. "I'm hungry... carry me to the kitchen?" You request with your best puppy eyes.

He giggles childishly and picks you up bridal style effortlessly, and spins you around. "For you my dear, anything" He said as if he were a fancy musketeer, rescuing his damsel in distress. He carries you out the room while you two are smiling like idiots...

Naib and Eli grab a quick glimpse at you two giggling profusely down the halls, and Naib hands $20 to Eli. "Ahah, see, I told you they'd eventually become a couple!" Eli says triumphantly. Naib groans and rolls his eyes, but secretly he is happy for you two.

Now.... lets see how well your new boyfriend cooks.