SAVING BONNIE MCQUEEN FROM SATANIC SECTS

It had been two months since they began their friendship and knowing each other every day and finding out what the other likes, that they did not imagine that again, the Devil, would do his thing.

Several people, friends, and colleagues of theirs, started talking about how great this Satanic Sect is and what great programs they have and how cutting edge.

They began to doubt the comments of the people, because it seemed suspicious that they spoke so many wonders of that organization.

Since they had heard that they have opened one outside of Beverly Hills, they decided to go and investigate, to see if what they were saying is true.

They decided to do that research separately, because they had not talked in depth about the matter and did not want to commit to each other.

Francesca and her friends decided to go that same afternoon to that place to see what is true in what people were saying.

The place was far from the city, which seemed strange to them, but they managed to get to the place.

When they arrived at the site, there were still people working at the site; so, they decided to go in, to find out what the place is like and investigate what the place is like inside and what programs they sell and the most important thing is, observe how the people who work in that place are.

"Good afternoon sirs. How can I help you?" asked the exceedingly kind and cordial receptionist.

"Good afternoon Miss. Could you help us by providing information?" asked Sigourney Scanlon.

"Of course. What kind of information do they need?" asked the receptionist.

"We want information on the courses this organization offers and the costs," said Percival Eckhouse.

"Do not worry. Immediately, I will give you all that information, the costs, and the duration of each course", the secretary said again.

While the receptionist was giving him the details of the courses and the costs, they were also explaining what each course is about and they were told that the most popular course is "Coaching".

After an hour of being in the organization, we decided to go to our houses, to investigate more about the matter.

What we did not know is that, after an hour, Alexander and his friends went to investigate the organization and they left with the same results.

We decided to wait a week, because what the receptionist told us made us doubt about the organization and about the people who work there.

After that week, we decided not to wait any longer and go to that organization and even more so now that Bonnie McQueen had been missing for days.

That event seemed strange to us, because she is not the type of person who leaves the house without saying where she is going.

It was night when they arrived at the organization and it seemed strange to them to see that the lights were on, but there was no one even in the lobby; far from it, at the entrance.

The moment they decided to get closer, they had to hide, because they saw that someone was approaching the lobby.

In a matter of minutes, there was a lot of movement in that organization, which seemed strange to them, because no one works at that time of the night.