-S2 - episode 13-

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I should be brave and strong for My Rosie. For my wife" Jennie said.

"Joking aside, your acting class is paying off. Even though I know you all my life, I wouldn't think that you are scared unless you tell me" Irene said.

"Maybe because all of us wants this to end already. Even the author wants to end this already" Jennie said.

"Huh?" Irene got confused.

"The who?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing, don't mind me. One more request though, for you Agent M" Jennie said and let out an awkward laugh which confused Irene and Lisa even more.

Jennie requested for a tight security around the place since she's worried not just about Chaeyoung's safety but also for the others.

"Don't worry we share the same worries. I don't really trust some of our guys. Just a few, those who would take a bullet for me. Also we doubled the security when the two of you landed here. We have tight security around the island and even in the city proper" Lisa reported.

"Working with Agent M is really a dream come true" Irene said.

"My pleasure, Miss Bae" Lisa said.

"Thanks Lisa, also, I want you to do something with this" Jennie said and brings out a necklace and handed it to Lisa.

"Rosie's current ring has a tracker in it, I am planning on disposing it since I gave her a new one. Now we need something that only the three of us know how to locate and this necklace is one of the few accessories that she barely takes off. I managed to snatch this when I told her to take a shower already" Jennie said.

"Ooh you didn't join her?" Irene teased and Lisa giggled.

"Shut up" Jennie said.

"Don't worry, I have just the right equipment for this. I'll hand it back to you first thing in the morning if that's alright?" Lisa said.

"Sure, no problem" Jennie answered and checked her phone, which is by the way can't get any reception.

"This place is a good hideout, huh?" Irene said when she also checked her phone and it doesn't have any reception.

"There are signal jammers embedded within the walls. Only certain electronic devices could work in here. Also if you have any trackers hidden in you, they have lost you already once you entered the closet." Lisa proudly said.

"Cool!" Irene said.

"Okay, as much as I want to know more about this perfect office of yours, my wife needs me-"

"Or not" Irene whispered.

"Yah~!" Jennie whined.

"Kidding. Wannie might be looking for me also. Pleasure to work with you two" Irene said and stood up from her seat.

Jennie followed and Lisa walked them out of the room and out the closet and watched them enter their designated rooms. Lisa sighed and put her hand inside her pocket where the necklace is.

"Time to work" she said.

-----

Jennie entered their room quietly. She saw Rosie already sleeping soundly, she walked closer to the bed and fixed her wife's blanket. She stares at her face and gently caress her chipmunk cheeks and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She then walks towards the bathroom to clean up and change to some clean clothes Irene and Wendy readied for them. After her fast paced routine she is finally surrendering herself to sleep in the comforts of her wife's warmth.