-S2 - episode 13-

Start from the beginning

"Oh, understandable" Jennie whispered

"Nice. They really think this through." Irene seconded.

"I remembered when Chaeyoung's file was handed to me. It came in a black suitcase. And to give you an idea, client files are usually placed in a neat white folder, yes too old school right? I was surprised too. Now, only country leaders, national treasures and royalties are placed inside a suitcase which are usually in silver. And you know what black suitcase means? it means dangerous, life threatening, highly confidential and other terrorizing stuff one could imagine" Lisa explained further.

"And Chaeyoung's case being in a black suitcase piqued my interest. What's dangerous about the second child of one of the most influential business tycoon in the world? Turns out, she's the one in danger and when I met Chaeyoung, I decided that mission or not, I am going to protect her with all my life" Lisa added.

"Aaww, if I didn't know you are in love with Jisoo, I'll be thinking that you are in love with Chaeyoung" Irene said.

"If that happens, I think I might have a chance against Jennie Unnie" Lisa gave Jennie a teasing smile.

"If that turns out to be real then I'll make sure that even your shadow won't get closer to Rosie" Jennie said seriously.

"You know what? You're scary most of the time but you are also soft and whipped as fuck when it come to Chaeyoung" Lisa said.

They heard Irene snorted and was trying hard not to give Lisa a high five. Jennie just rolled her eyes at the two. She doesn't have any energy left to keep up with these two, Jennie could already feel the aftermath of just running and hiding from the enemies for the past few days. She wasn't able to let out some frustrations and sentiments.

Jennie wants to rest even just for a few hours. She's tired but it doesn't mean that she's tired of being strong and protective of her wife. However, right now, she needs help. And finally, she got the help that she needed.

"Be thankful I'm tired and sleepy already or else I'll take you on a match, Lisa." Jennie said.

"Ooooh, let's schedule that. I haven't had any sparring partner for a while now" Lisa said.

"That would be exciting" Irene said.

"Yeah right. Okay, I won't hold you two any longer. My wife is probably looking for me already. I just want to ask one last favor from you two" Jennie said.

"Anything, anytime" Irene said.

"I know I could trust my life with Joohyun and I just confirmed that I could trust Chaeyoung's with you, Lisa." Jennie started.

"Of course" Lisa said.

"There is a traitor inside the security and I am certain that it's one of our men" Jennie told them her assumption.

"What?!" Irene was surprised. If it turns out to be true then all the efforts that they made will be all for nothing. And not to mention that the Kim-Park securities are all from their company.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" Lisa asked. If Jennie knows then she could already eliminate them. Whoever they are.

"Do you want me to order a thorough background check? In every employee? Phone logs, transactions and all within the last four months?" Irene offered.

"No, I don't have any idea who, I just know that there is. And no need for a thorough background check, they'll come out eventually. And if they do, I am ready for them" Jennie said.

Jennie told them that she doesn't trust anyone at this point. She acts like she isn't worried about what's happening but she's that good in keeping it in. She couldn't even find time to be scared or even cry.