Part 28

It was the first day of school today we are juniors what what I was drying my hair off because I got out the shower

(The school fit)))))))

I did a light makeup which could consisted of mascara little concealer and my brows I grabbed my bag and went out Dani was waiting for me in her car "bitch we are juniors"Dani yelled as I got in the car "I KNOW RIGHT"I yelled "u look hot"Dani said "right back at u mamas"I said we drove to school and we arrived I saw some of the crew none of them where speaking since the last time we all saw each other "u anit speaking to them"Dani asked me I shrugged "they anit speaking so I decided to just stay away u know"I said Dani nodded "bitch let me see ur schedule"I told Dani she gave me her schedule "omg Dani we have almost all classes together expect for the last one"I said she hugged me "yessss"she said we went to our first class and there was a new kid "hey Im Manuel or manny which ever one u want"the kid said Dani looked at me but I kept starring at the guy "hey u good"Dani asked me "uhhh yea yea I'm fine"I said getting my books out the school day went on it came to lunch time and I went to my locker to put my books in their I was putting my books in when someone came to my side "hey I'm manny ur Natalia right"Manuel asked "yuhh yea the one the only as far as I know"I said he chuckled "so where U headed to right now"he asked "lunch"I said hoping he would stop talking to me "great me too wanna walk together"he said "uhhh sure"I said trying not to be mean "ur tatts are cool are u in the santos"he asked I looked at him "why so many questions Manuel"I said he put his hands up in defense "hey I'm in the santos too just wanted to make sure I wasn't talking to some knight or 19th street"he said as he showed me his tattoo of the santos cross on his arm "this can't he happening this is a joke right"I mumbled to my self I saw Dani she looked at me and came over "hey mana ready to go get lunch"she said "uhhh yea"I said "can I come with y'all"Manuel asked I shrugged "this can't this can't be happening tell me I'm dreaming"I whispered to Dani "why"she whispered back I looked at her "he's name is Manuel and he's in the santos too I think Hes one of the ones"I said Dani raised her eyebrows "well shit"she said and I nodded "hey y'all good"Manuel asked "peachy"I said we got our lunch and sat down "so both of y'all in the santos"Manuel asked Dani shock her head yes "alright cool"he said I nodded lunch went but we went to our last class and the school day came to an end Dani said Antonio came to get the car because he needed it for a run so we had to walk home "imma walk with y'all to keep y'all safe plus we going to the same place"Manuel said "we can manage to keep our self safe but thanks"i said walking ahead "u good little ma u seem angry"Manuel said "don't call me that please"i said he lifted his hands up "alright"he said with a smile it looked like MY mannys smile I quickly looked away I felt tear bricking in my eyes we soon arrived at the santos house well Cesar's house "hey glad y'all met Manuel already"Cesar said we nodded Antonio looked at me "yea they are pretty cool"Manuel said chuckling he sounded just like manny my manny "I gotta go home"i said turning around "want me to walk u"Manuel said "NOO no I'm fine walking by my self thanks Manuel"i said "don't be mean to Corona"Cesar said I turned around "what did u just say"I asked "don't be mean to corona"Cesar repeated "u anit seriously nickname him corona Cesar"I said Manuel was looking at us weirdly "I was joking he's nickname is ace"Cesar said "that wasn't a funny joke dumbass"I said as I walked away I felt the tear slip as I walked home I arrived home and my dad was there "hey mami what's wrong"my dad asked "pa is that the new santo that entered ace he's name is Manuel dad and and he sounds just like MY manny"I said while crying my dad hugged me tightly "I knew u where gonna have a reaction to him"my dad said I just cried in his arms "vete a dormir baby u have school tomorrow u want sum to eat"my dad said "no I'm fine thanks"I said as I walked to my room and I layed in my bed crying my room door then opened and Antonio came in I looked at him and I wiped my eyes "before u yell at me I came here because I wanted to ur dad didn't call me ok"he said I rolled my eyes and giggled a bit "come here feo"i said patting my bed he took of his shoes and got on bed with me and he stroked my hair "he's sounds like him and idk why the universe would do this like it's disturbing"I said Antonio chuckled "I know mami but u just gotta be strong maybe manny sent him to let u know he's still watching Over u so he sent u another friend to keep u company"Antonio said I smiled at that and I hugged him tight "I love u tito"I said "I love u more mamasita"he said as he kissed my forehead "now let's go to bed u have school tomorrow"he said I nodded "night bebe"I said "night chula"he said as we got comfortable in my bed and we both drifted off to sleep.