Chapter 2

⚠️Warning⚠️
- Mentions of sexual themes.

"Georgia! Georgia, wait!" Rafe shouted, running after Georgia. Georgia took a deep breath before turning around.
"Yeah?" Georgia answered, facing Rafe, who looked exhausted.
"Um- you ok?" Rafe asked.
"Yeah, why would I be?" Georgia questioned, placing one hand on her hip.
"Just when you saw Amira-." Rafe began saying, Georgia let out a fake laugh.
"Oh my god no! I'm so happy for you to have found someone, I'm just really jet lagged and tired." Georgia lied, she was a bit hurt from that. Actually she was really hurt, because for once Rafe really looked happy to see Amira.
"Oh ok, yeah, she's my fiancé." Rafe explained, Georgia's eyes widened in shock, even though it hit her like a bullet she still managed to smear a smile on her face.
"Oh my goodness, congratulations." Georgia placed a hand on Rafes shoulder while congratulating him.
"Georgia! Rafe?" Sarah called out, walking up to the two.
"What going on here?" Amira called, coming from the other direction.
Georgia turned to look at Amira's finger, which sat a stunning ring.
"Just, uh." Rafe began mumbling, he was lost at words.
"Telling me about how amazing of a girlfriend he's got, I mean fiancé, Congratulations!" Georgia smiled as Amira laughed and placed her hand out for Georgia to examine.
"It's stunning!" Georgia shouted, looking at the big diamond.
Sarah looked at how uncomfortable Georgia was, so she decided to stop the conversation.
"Georgia, Lets go say hi to JJ and John B!" Sarah dragged Georgia's hand as she saw Rafe scratch the back of his head. Georgia gave Amira a warm smile before exiting the room with Sarah.
"You ok?" Sarah whispered, still gripping onto Georgia's hand.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, let's get drunk." Georgia shouted through all the heavy music. Sarah looked at Georgia shocked that she was so excited to drink.
"You don't have to suffer yourself because you've lost Rafe." Sarah explained, looking at Georgia.
"I'm not- I don't even care. He's happy with Amira what ever the fuck her name is." Georgia replied, sipping on the martini.
"Whatever you say G, I've got eyes you know." Sarah joked, she was also drunk.
"Honestly, I don't care." Georgia states confidently. That was a lie, it shocked Georgia to see Rafe really in love with somebody else.

As Georgia strolled around Toppers house Rafe and Amira caught her eye, the two were dancing together. It wasn't a boring dance, it was like how he danced with Georgia, his smile was how he looked with Georgia. Georgia watched as he danced joyfully.
"Georgia Smathe! Your back." JJ muttered from behind.
"Oh my goodness, JJ, hi!" Georgia shouted, loud enough for Rafe to hear. She reached into JJ for a hug.
"How was uh- Paris?" JJ asked, letting go.
"It was good thanks! How are you?" Georgia asked through the loud music.
"Awesome!" JJ beamed, he drank his red solo cup.
"Dance with me?" JJ then asked, Just as Georgia was about to say yes, she looked over to see Rafe was gone.
"Maybe later!" Georgia yelled, walking right past JJ to go and find Rafe.

Georgia paced around, but no sign of Rafe, most likely he had already gone home with Amira, she didn't look like the drinking type.
"Sarah!" Georgia yelled, spotting her best friend.
"Hey- I'm tried, you?" Sarah reaches in for Georgia's hand, music still blasting rapidly. Georgia nodded in agreement.
"How about we get out of here? Come stay at my house tonight!" Sarah suggested, Georgia was hesitant at first but the agreed. The two exited without saying bye to Topper since it was quite impossible to spot him through the massive crowd of people, who were dancing, drinking, doing drugs, you name it!

The two girls entered the Cameron house to find it really quiet. Rose, Ward and Wheezie we're asleep for sure, it's going to be fascinating for them to see Georgia tomorrow morning. They tiptoed upstairs to Sarah's room only to hear noises from Rafes room, not moans or groans, loud snoring. Georgia looked at Sarah who let out a light chuckle then the two silently closed the door.
"Good night Georgia!" Sarah whispered, collapsing onto the bed, without even changing.
"Night Sarah." Georgia whispered, also falling onto the mattress.

The two were woken up by the bright sunlight, shining in through the window. Georgia was the first to wake up, she stretched as she looked over at Sarah, who was still snoring. She headed to the en-suite connected to Sarah's room to do her hair, and borrow some of Sarah's clothes. Georgia selected sole denim shorts pairing it with a tank top. Just as Georgia exited, she saw Sarah, who was already changed and applying some makeup.
"I didn't even hear you wake up." Georgia mumbled, walking over to Sarah's vanity.
"Yeahh? Everyone's gonna be shocked to see you." Sarah was doing her brows, and her mascara. Georgia nodded as she looked at herself in the mirror.
"What?" Sarah asked, looking at Georgia.
"Nothing." Georgia mumbled, shaking her hands. Sarah looked at Georgia, confused.
"You ok G?" Sarah asked, dropping her mascara and walking over to Georgia. Georgia nodded. Sarah sighed as she walked backwards over to the door.
"Let's go?" Sarah asked, Georgia smiled as she followed Sarah out of the room, then down the stairs.

As the two entered the kitchen, they first spotted Rafe, then Amira, then Ward and Rose. Wheezie was most likely still asleep.
"Morning Sarah." Ward muttered, as Sarah walked in first.
"Georgia!" Rose shouted, shocked as she saw Georgia walk into the kitchen.
"Hi Rose." Georgia whispered, folding her arms as she walked over to Rose.
"You ok honey? Are you cold?" Rose asked, rubbing Georgia's arms. Georgia nodded as she took a deep breath. Sarah instantly could tell there was something odd about Georgia.
"Georgia! How are you honey?" Ward asked, preparing what looked like a honey and lemon drink. Georgia smiled as she looked at him.
"I'm good, thank you." Georgia sniffed, her nose was quite stuffy.
"Here honey, sit." Ward pointed overnight to the seat that was right beside Rafes. Georgia nodded as she made her way over there and climbed onto the stool.
"Georgia, some hibiscus tea?" Rose asked, holding up a tea bag. Without thinking Georgia nodded, she looked around to see Sarah who was examining the fridge.

"So Georgia, how is living in Paris?" Amira asked, letting go of her magazine.
"It's absolutely divine." Georgia replied, looking up from her phone.
"I'm planning to have my wedding to Rafe there." Amira explained, placing one hand into the counter. Georgia nodded awkwardly, then turned to Sarah who felt awful.
"Have you ever been there? Amira?" Georgia then had the nerve to ask.
"I haven't yet but-." Amira began saying.
"Georgia!" Wheezie cried out, walking into the kitchen. Everyone turned to face Wheezie.
"Hey Sweetheart!" Georgia exclaimed, jumping off of her stool and making a big gap with her arms for Wheezie to run into.
"Hey Wheez." Rafe mumbled, turning the other way on his seat. Georgia was still hugging Wheezie.
"Your so grown up, what are you? 14?" Georgia asked, finally letting go.
"Turning 15." Rafe spat out, Georgia nodded as she patted Wheezies back, then let Wheezie run off to her room, probably to do her skincare.
"I um, I asked Wheezie, Rafe." Georgia whispered, climbing back into her stool.
"Yeah ok? I answered it." Rafe mumbled, still looking at his piece of newspaper.
"I'm pretty sure she knows her own age, but ok." Georgia placed one hand onto the bench top, then rested her face in it. She was so over whatever conversation she was having with Rafe currently.
"Georgia." Amira randomly called out. Georgia turned her head to look at Amira, and so did Rafe.
"Yes?" Georgia replied, rubbing her eyes slightly while doing so.
"Do you have any plans today?" Amira asked, Georgia shook her head.
"No- no I don't think so." Georgia responded.
"Awesome, would you be down to go shopping with me? For some inspiration for my wedding?" Amira spoke, having a certain 'beg' look on her face. This quickly caught Sarah's and Rafes attention,
"Um-." Rafe and Sarah both began saying but was quickly interrupted by Georgia. As first she was very hesitant but then realised maybe she should just accept what's happened.
"I would love to!" Georgia replied, seeing a smile appear on Amiras face. Rafe and Sarah both looked around with confused looks on their face, except Amira and Georgia have gone back to their magazine.

Note- Chapter 2! Hope your enjoying it, I'll continue to perfect my writing skills.