No ones pov:

Y/n sighs as she finally decides to walk over to Kate.

"Lonely?" Y/n sits next to Kate on at a table.

"Shouldnt you be enjoying your birthday?" Kate replies.

"Yeah, but I just cant get this girl out of my mind you know?" Y/n smiles. And my friends y/n would love Kate with her dying breath.

"Mm. Okay, whos the girl?" Kate smiles at y/n.

"Um, shes pretty, sweet nice, and lovable." Okay folks we all know who y/ns talking about right?

"She seems, cool." Kate says.

"She really is." Y/n and Kate both glance at each other making eye contact, but it wasnt your regular eye contact, more like 'fuck me eyes'.

-

Y/ns pov:

"Fuck." Kate whispers as I push her onto my bed. She lays down as Im on top of her. Just as im about to kiss her I get stopped. "Im sorry- im sorry. I just-" Kate gently pushes my chest. I get off of her furrowing my eyebrows. She sits on the edge of my bed with her hands in her hair. "I dont know whats wrong with me."

"Hey hey, its alright. Its okay. We dont have to have sex." I run my finger up and down her back soothing her.

"Are you- are you sure?" She looks at me confused.

"Kate, i dont care about sex. I mean I do- but im not gonna force you to do anything you dont want to." I tell her.

"Really?" She asks.

"Kate.." I sigh.

"Im sorry-"

"Stop. You dont need to be sorry."

"I know- im-"

"No." I interrupt her.

"Okay, yeah." She nods.

"Good, now wanna go out to the party?" I ask.

"I um, im kinda tired." Kate admits.

"Okay, wanna sleep here? No ones gonna hurt you." I tell her. She immediately nods. I grab some of my extra pair of clothes. She thanks me then goes into the bathroom to clean up. While she does that I scroll on Instagram.

-

Instagram

Posted by natromanofflol Us when Pietro and Kate kissLiked by playboytony and 1,920,437 others

Us when Pietro and Kate kiss
Liked by playboytony and 1,920,437 others

Yelenaisbest4: yes, I agree with this statement

Peterishere: yeah!

Imy/nstark: Awodmksksmdm

Posted by peterishereGuys I found this meme of wandaLiked by stevierogers1 and 1,976 others

Guys I found this meme of wanda
Liked by stevierogers1 and 1,976 others

wandsmaximoff8: uh

Natromanofflol: ok i'll admit it, its funny.

Notkatebishop: meow
^imy/nstark: meow

Posted by thebarryallenI went swimming with dolphins Liked by thefalcon23 and 820 others

I went swimming with dolphins
Liked by thefalcon23 and 820 others

Peterishere: aw
^yelenaisbest4: ship
^natromanofflol: my fav gay couple
^imy/nstark: its giving nick nelson and charlie spring.

Thefalcon23: drown

Posted by yelenaisbest4 DragonLiked by natromanofflol and 23,198 others

Dragon
Liked by natromanofflol and 23,198 others

Comments turned off

It wasnt long for Kate to come out of the bathroom. Once she did my eyes dart to her.

"Uh, you can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I tell her.

"Y/n no- you can just sleep with me-"

"Kate, you need your space after what happened." I reply. She sighs knowing its true.

"Thank you." She says.

"Its alright, now get some rest." She nods getting into my bed, on her- well what used to be her side. She snuggles in making me smile at the sight. I tuck in myself, laying on the couch. I might be missing my 18th birthday but, I want Kate to feel safe.

-