•°' their missing brother ! '°•

Start from the beginning

Though he was injured and doesn't remember his past but it doesn't make up the fact that his habits he gained as a trainee in this spying field were with him and for his satisfaction he checked the whole house when the two sisters left for their daily shopping thinking their unexpected guest is sleeping peacefully.

The young lady named Y/N is a local labour in a food factory. The amount she gets is simply manageable for the two where as the younger one that's Lily is a fourth grade student Or you can say class four student in a government school.

But for them keeping an unknown boy little bit younger then the young lady and his hospitality is a bit less affordable for them.

Maybe that's why they choose to not sent him to any hospital for now coz his outer injuries were not that bad compared to the inner injuries they have no idea he got in the accident.

His condition was pretty good physically.

It's just the only problem he had at the moment was his long lost memories .

A few minutes later the young lady comes back to the room he was staying in . She slightly pushed the door not closing completely comes sit beside Jimin in the small bed.

" Now tell me what do you want to talk about. " Y/N started sitting comfortably.

" You said you found me near the bridge. "

" Mmhmm.. "

" Actually I wanted to ask why you helped me?  When you don't even know me  . "

" See , you are an omega and you were injured that time . How could I left you there like that?"

Jimin nodded his head in agreement.

" And also don't think we are fool to let you in being a stranger. I'm a black belt champion. No offense if you would have tried anything stupid and in this condition! Not a chance. " The young lady praised herself thinking of Jimin as an ordinary normal sweet  omega unlike herself.

Jimin was amazed. That girl is really something. If he had his memories he'd probably won't but right now he has no idea what he himself can do.

" I don't want to know how you get there but our duty was to help you then. If you want to leave you can after you heal completely. And sorry we couldn't bring you to any hospital. We did your treatment by our tredition . Don't worry it's not that bad. "

' yeh it's not that bad.. I just lost my memories nothing else. ' Jimin thought.

" But you didn't tell us your name. "

_______________________________________________________

The alcohol Counters were filled completely not leaving a single seat as much as the dining of dinner decorated with lots of food for the hundreds of men of the second biggest Mafia working in the name of  S.O.J.U.

The main centre or the main house was their own family they can die for each other cause they all were adopted by the father of the Mafia now calling themselves brothers for so many years.

Their heads shoot to the direction recognising another man of them, one of their missing brothers had come back today.

There is no doubt they trust everyone of them that's why instead of investigating they welcomed him hugs  and sympathetic talking. His love for his favourite border was known to all and they understand why we choose to hide himself too.

The Brothers were celebrating their long lost brothers return , their Boss or father they say came hearing the fresh news of his bravest son arriving.

" Hey .... Yoongi! my son . " everyone starts to shout and cheer loudly when their father greets his son with a tight hug like a real father.

" Father....I... -"

" I know son. I was waiting for you. " His boss cuts him off breaking the hug.

" But I am disappointed . What it took you so long by the way? "

"Dad I got distracted. " He lowered his head in shame remembering his time with Hoseok.

" It's ok son.  We will see that. " The father pated his back to comfort him .

He was feeling guilty, it's not because he couldn't find their  brother ; it's because he trusted was an enemy for this task .

They still doesn't know what was their youngest brother doing . How was he! Is he even ok?

Their father who was making a huge family not by blood never took an Omega in . but Jimin was another case.

In their family  Yoongi and Jimin where the only ones not brought from an orphanage but  came on their own. Back then Yoongi was almost five and Jimin was just a baby of some months. Yoongi stole Jimin from a dieing family when the abusive drunk father was about to murder his mother, he stole from there and Jimin was one of the things.

Yoongi stayed at that house with Jimin after the father was arrested till the food ends.

Eventually he had to find food to survive and then he got to know about this family . He came by himself with little Jimin on his back securely tied.

The boss was amused and let them be part of this family .

But he kept Jimin hidden.

Though all were brothers but still not by blood and for an Omega living alone with hundreds of Alphas and betas didn't seems appropriate to him . So he took Yoongi and Jimin aside from the whole and raised them separately to the point Jimin doesn't even know he have a family and someone to call father too.

" We are going for a hunt soon. " the father shouts
"one of your brother is in trouble! It's your responsibility to bring him back safely. I trust you all. "

His voice rang the whole two hundred feet dining room. All starts discussing  agreeing at once how to save their youngest brother .

With one last pat on the shoulder the father leaves Yoongi for his work again.

Yoongi pull out his phone and shows all his brothers who haven't , at least one picture of their missing brother !

______________________________________________________