•°' their missing brother ! '°•

Start from the beginning

Hoseok helped him freshen up. Set him on the bed trying to control him from breaking any further.

But what he can do when he doesn't have this type of experience at all. He can't mach him feelings too without knowing what was happening. It seems the whole situation was out of control.

He understands it's hard, it hurts him to see his friend in this condition, he couldn't express his feelings either. He never seen him this broken.

Though Taehyung stopped crying he wasn't listening to anything Hoseok was delivering to him. He was in him own world.

Only his body was there, his mind soul was somewhere else.

Hoseok understood it's not working , his words were not reaching Taehyung's brain judging from his still position like a statue and his eyes looking at zero without blinking.

So he stopped and just observed till Taehyung smiled from nowhere.

Then Hoseok again tried , " Tae... What is it.. "

Taehyung didn't answer as if he didn't hear anything.

" Tae. " Hoseok shouted this time shaking him a little.

" Huh.. " Finally Taehyung's focus returned to this world. " Hobi? " His eyes widen excitedly.

" What is it Tae..? " Hoseok asked like he was talking to a little boy.

" Hobi you know.... I'm... I'm going to be a father.. "

Hoseok's face fell. Now he understood why Tae was acting this way.

_____________________________________________________

" Hey.....if you don't mind I..... " The said boy was just comming out of that room hearing sounds from the kitchen got pushed into the room again by the little girl staying at the same rent house.

She is the younger sibling of the beautiful young lady.

" Get on the bed before I call sister! " The little girl threatened him in her cute little voice that she'll complain her sister that this boy here didn't obeyed her and tried to come out of the room despite of his bad health.

The rent house was small so you can here everything from anywhere.

It includes two rooms, one kitchen and one bathroom. It wasn't cosy but still comfy.

It was enough for the two sisters and now includes the new guest.

The boy smiled hearing her caring little threat.

" Hey sweety... You didn't tell me your name till now . "

" Huh. .. " The girl pouts, " When did you told me yours? "

" Oh is that the reason? " He asked sweetly. Smiling impressed by her intelligence.

" Oh yes. " She answered in a sassy tune.

" Lily! " Her sister who was standing at the door the entire time warns her. " Go back to study. " Lily was acting bratty lately and that concerns her.

Lily leave to her study immediately.

" You should rest. " She suggests going to fix the curtains in the room.

" Um..mm.. Hey , I - "

" You need something ? "

" No.. Nothing... I just.. "

" Relax there. You are still weak so don't try to get up. We'll talk just let me check upon her first. " Saying that she goes to her sister.

Jimin already knows many things about this two sister family.