4- Surprises

"Please remind me why we're here again."

Shinazugawa looked at her, "Oyakata-sama wanted to speak to you, that's what my crow told me."

"Alright..." to be honest, she was a bit scared, why would he wish to speak to her? [Name] saw him once when Shinazugawa took her in.

A woman walked up to them, it was Amane, the wife of Oyakata. "[Name]-san, he wishes to speak to you now."

She was very beautiful, her white hair tied up and her pale purple eyes looking at her with a small, soft smile. She led you to the room where her husband was, opening the door as you walked in, muttering a little thanks as she walked to him.

"Ah, [Name]. I'm glad you could make it." The black haired male said, sitting up, smiling at her as she settled down. "You must be confused why you're here."

"A bit," she replied, fiddling with her hands.

"I have heard about your encounter with Kibutsuji."

Her eyes widen, recalling the feeling she had when he was in front of her. It was terrifying, to say at least. Having the demon king in front of you isn't something you see everyday. Thus, you're still worried about that Kamado boy.

"Yeah, I have. Me and a boy named Kamado Tanjiro did." She told him while he smiled softly. It was as if he's radiating off the calmest and most peaceful aura ever, it calmed her down luckily.

"I know, but I have something else that I want to talk to you about." he said, "It is rather important that you know about this."

She was nervous, he could tell.

"Have you ever thought about other relatives of yours?"

Has she? She didn't think she has, "I don't know, I just know my brother, parents and I think my cousins."

"Cousins?"

"Yeah, I don't remember much, we sometimes visited them, but I don't recall much of them. I was young, so were they." She responded, smiling at the memories that brought her back.

"Do the names Yuishiro and Muichiro Tokito say anything to you?" He questioned, her lips pressed into a firm line as she gripped her pants.

How could she forget?

"Y-yeah, but I don't know if they're alive..." she replied, head low as Oyakata chuckled tenderly.

"Well, one is here." He said, her looking up in shock, "Muichiro, the current Mist Pillar."

Her eyes widened, he's a Hashira already? He must like fourteen now..., she thought to herself, "How- why? What happened to Yuichiro?"

[Name] found out the truth as he told her that he got killed by a demon and that Muichiro had lost his memories. He told her that he trained really hard and was already qualified to be a Hashira.

"Oh...I..This is too much," she muttered out, covering her eyes as she took a deep breath.
"Thank you so much for telling me, Oyakata-sama. I'll be writing him soon enough."

"No problem, dear child." He chuckled, coughing a bit, Amane immediately held his arm. "Now go, I bet you have stuff to do."

"Yes, thank you again." She bowed when she stood up, "I wish you the best luck, Oyakata-sama!"

With that she left, Shinazugawa snoring on the bench as he waited for her.

Kagaya chuckled as he coughed more, "Are you alright now, dear?" Amane asked him, helping him sit straight up, "Yes, thank you. She's much like her brother, I hope Muichiro will recognize her.."