Possessive

TW:///Slight aggression

Okay so this one is a little long and weird as I kept changing POV'S sorry babes but I hope you enjoy <3

"Hey baby, wanna go to the mall with me? I'm bored"
I ask curiosity walking into our shared room "Sure baby let me get dressed " he smiles his tall frame towering over me as I blocked the door to our closet "May I have a kiss m'lady?" He smiles down at me "Of course kind sir" I smile like an idiot as our lips connect into a short and passionate kiss "Now i'll let you get changed so we can go, but hurry I wanna go eat Chick-fil-a baby" I yell running down the stairs of our town home and to our puppy Ottie's (it bugs me that i'm not sure if i use the apostrophe right 😭) cage to let him loose "hi baby" I cooed putting water and food into his small bowls and scratching behind his small perky ears causing him to nuzzle his small head deeper into my hand "Okay Love i'm ready" Jordan smiles wrapping his arms around me from behind pulling me into his large body "Yay! let's go" I smile running out of his arms and to the front door grabbing my purse and the keys to my car, I hear a very deep laugh behind me but before I can give him a glare excitement has overcome my body and i'm running out the door and to the passengers seat of the car, I put the keys in the ignition and wait for Jordan to finish locking up the house before he's walking towards the car with a bright smile "Sure...i'll drive" he jokes playfully causing me to erupt with laughter.
Eventually we arrive at the mall and I eagerly jump out of the car but before I can run towards the large building Jordans hand grabs onto my wrist softly "Baby I know you're excited but let me lock the car wait for me." He grins down at his excited girlfriend "Okay hurry baby Chick fil a..." I pout tugging onto his large hand causing him to roll his eyes playfully and follow me into the large doors. As soon as we enter eyes immediately go to Jordan and me and both of us consciously cling onto each other as a way to show others we belong to one another,Soon enough I take sight of what I've been craving most since before walked in and I dart to the food court area running to Chick Fil a and to a boy behind the counter that looked about my age to order my food "Hey beautiful what can I get you today?" The guy flirts "Erm- Hi... I'd like a y/o (your order) please, ooh and a lot of sauce as well" I smile thinking about the yummy food i'm about to eat "Of course pretty lady, anything else I can get or do for you?" He winks causing me to blush feeling uncomfortable "I"d like you to fuck off and stop talking to my girl" I hear a voice behind me grit out grabbing onto me possessively from behind "U-uh yes sir i'm very sorry, your total is 12.85 will it be cash or card?" he stutters avoiding eye contact with us "Card please" I mutter in a shy manner but before I can pay Jordan is pushing his card into the machine and is snatching the receipt and food from the guy as he drags us away with my food in one of his hands and my waist in his other tight hold "Baby I could have paid for it" I blush scared to know if he's upset with me "I know but I don't really care" He says with no emotion as we find a table and sit across from one another "I know you aren't very hungry (you made his breakfast) but want to share my Chick fil a?" I smile like a kid in a candy shop as I take all my mouth watering food out of the bag and onto the table we currently sat at "No thanks" He says with little to no care in his tone "Okay Jordan what's wrong? Seriously was it the guy that took my order or is it me? Because if you're so angry at me just fucking go home, i'll take an uber" I get up angrily walking away as my appetite is no more. But before I can storm off a large hand is gripping my hips and pulling me back down to my seat as if I was a little kid "Sit down and eat your food y/n." Jordan says with a straight face now sitting on the chair beside me causing me to roll my eyes and sigh aggressively but nonetheless listening as who tf would be in their right mind to deny the worlds best fast food ? (couldn't be me tbh). Sorry anyways, as I finish up my food I get up and discard my trash ready to walk off but I hear footsteps behind me so I walk a little faster in hopes he will leave me alone as i'm still annoyed with him but just as quick as the thought came he was by my side pulling me into his strong build and halting our walking "Love i'm sorry okay? I wasn't mad at you i'm just angry guys think they can look at what's mine. Mine." he growls with anger but i'm quick to cup his face with my hands and pull him down to my height to be face to face with him "Jordan I get that but you can't take your anger out on me when I did nothing to deserve that, I was trying to talk to you and you were just moping like a little bitch. I will not tolerate your childish behavior, you should know by now that i'm yours and that's all that matters, no one is taking me away from you and you're stuck with me forever so i'm quite offended by the lack of your trust in me" I say trying to keep a straight face as he gives me a small boyish smile "I trust you with my entire life and soul baby, I just don't trust guys and I'm sorry I know you'd never do anything to hurt me I was just jealous" He sighs going back to his original height (he was slightly hunched down to be closer to your height) and pulling me into his strong arms "I know baby but I love you and you only....Ooh but I also love Ottie too, and my brothers, and my mom too I guess, Oh and my grandma and of course my-" "Baby I get the point...." He laughs cutting off my words of appreciation to my loved ones "Okok sorry" I giggle realizing we probably look weird just standing in the middle of the mall holding each other like we'll never see one another again, which will NEVER happen. "Okay so where did you wanna shop love?" He smiles as I grab his hand and start walking with no particular idea on where I was going "Um how about we go to Victoria Secret? I want to look around" I smile innocently though I know how he feels about that store "Okay sure" he says tensing up and with a clenched jaw causing me to laugh and walk towards the store dragging my boyfriend along .