I hate you<\3

You're both 20 (teen parents I know😩)
And it's pronounced no-ey
Y/n's POV
"I WANT DADDY" my 5 year old cries as I am close to crying with her "Noe baby I know and he's gonna come soon but please stop crying I need to finish my essay for school (college) and mommy is tired I promise daddy is on his way my love" I try and comfort but she cries more squirming in my arms "NO I HATE YOU I WANT DADDY" She yells running upstairs to her room and I can't help but slide down the kitchen counter sobbing feeling hurt and completely heart broken she told me she hated me the child I gave birth to despised me..., just as I let the tears fall my husband Jordan walked through the door "Girls I'm- y/n? baby what's wrong?" I hear as he runs to me "Sh-she told me she hates me Jordan sh-she loves you more than me" I cry into his chest as he lifts me onto the kitchen island rubbing my back softly "Who baby,Noe? I'm sure she didn't mean it my love she loves you" he comforts "N-no Jordan sh-she told me she wanted you a-and when I told her to wa-wait and to s-stop crying cause I ha-have a essay I gave to wr-write she told me she h-hated me and she wanted y-you" I cry harder "Shhh baby it's okay I'll talk to her my love I know your stressed and this doesn't make you feel any better but it will be okay let's go get you in bed for a nap love" he whispers softly kissing my head and carrying me to our room pulling the covers over me "I'll talk to her love just close your eyes and relax" Jordan tells me and before I knew it I was sound asleep.

Jordan's POV
I was upset at the fact Noe would say such a thing to y/n when she's done nothing but been an amazing mom especially since I'm usually working and their alone most of the day ready to get onto our daughter I walk to the pink painted door and walk in as I do she turns her head immediately smiling at the sight of me "DADDY I MISSED YO-" she yells running to me but i cut her off "Noelle Dream Powell why would you tell your mother you hate her?" I glare asking as calmly as possible "I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean it I just missed you and took it out on mommy" She frowns looking down "Yeah well that doesn't make it okay baby mommy loves you so much and you made her cry when you told her you that..what if me and mommy told you we hated you, how would that make you feel Noe? Hmm?" I ask her as she sits on my lap me on her princess themed bed "I would feel sad daddy I'm sorry I didn't want mommy to cry I don't hate her daddy I'm sorry" she cries into my shoulder and I rub her back kissing her head "It's okay baby don't apologize to me you need to apologize to mommy you made her feel really sad" I tell her as she nods "I will apologize to her daddy" she tells me jumping off my lap and running out of the room me on her trail..

Y/n's POV
I was in a deep slumber when I felt small hands shaking me gently, me immediately alarmed I sit up rubbing my eyes as they adjust to the room the sunset pouring through the curtains being the only source of light "Hey Noe is something wrong?" I ask as she has tear stained cheeks "Mommy I'm sorry I made you cry I didn't mean to be mean I love you I don't hate you I'm sorry" she cries and I immediately frown my heart warming as she was genuinely sad she made me cry "Shh baby it's okay I know you didn't mean it I love you more don't cry" I smile hugging the small girl her hugging back just as tight Jordan looking down at us both with a smile "I love my girls" he speaks more to himself but we could hear and coming to lay beside us joining in on our hug "We love you more daddy " our daughter smiles wrapping her other arm around him and we spent the rest of our day cuddling since Jordan convinced me I could do it tomorrow and he would take care of Noe while I finished it up. The end

A/n)Hope you liked lol I have serious writers block dudes please help 😩❤️ love y'all bye