Chapter 13 - A date?!

Start from the beginning

POV 3

You were running towards Dannys (the restaurant) because you were ten minutes late, you mentally sighed when you saw the restaurant in the distance. You opened the door and yelled "Sorry if... I'm late..." without breath and with your hand son your knees looking up, seeing that everyone was already there and had already ordered.

"N/n you finally arrived" said Take but as soon as he saw you he looked at you in disbelief  "Did you run?"

"You think so?" You said sarcastically and went to sit in front of Takemichi near Draken "Here Y/n-chan I got you your favorite" Draken handed you a cup of your favorite ice cream "Draken you are the best!!! Thanks" you hugged him "Unlike somebody" you looked at Takemichi "Hey! I couldn't get you anything because Draken-kun was faster than me and then I called the others like you said!"

"Yes yes, thank you" you ate the ice cream with a happy smile, they could see flowers around you as you ate.
"Now that Y/n-chan's here we can get back to the topic, so Takemichy, you told me that you and Y/n-chan want to go up against the Black Dragons? Is that true?" Draken asked

"Yes! / Yup!" You and Takemichi said together

"Will you stop bullshitting you two? Takemichi I already told you I'll kill you a million times" Smiley said smiling at Take, Smiley's way of sitting was not quite.... polite 'At least he can't sit normally?' You thought

Smiley was sitting with his legs on the loveseat they were sitting on.

"However we reject the decision to attack the Black Dragons, to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju!"

"How boring♡"

"What do you think Draken?"

"Refusal! Takemichi, Y/n-chan, I can recognize that you have valid reasons for wanting to do this but do you really want to break the peace that Mitsuya created? Doing so would ruin his reputation. Discussion over" Draken said.

You looked down thinking he was right but at the same time you couldn't do anything about it but want to stop Hakkai anyway.

Draken got up to leave and looked at you and put his hand on your head "Y:n-chan I recognize that look so don't even try, as I said the discussion is closed" he said as he went towards the exit with the others, you stopped him looking up "I know you're right.... but to let Hakkai do such a thing I can't accept it, sorry Draken"

Leaving the restaurant he sighed smiling "You never change huh?"

Now it was just you, Take and Fuyu left. You looked at Chifuyu and Takemichi "So this means we are fighting them alone"

"But there is no chances that we will do it..."

"Chifuyu, my sister is right, we should solve this matter by ourselves"

"Let me participate" someone said behind Chifuyu and Take's back, you looked at who was and you didn't expect it "What are you still doing here Kisaki?" You asked, hearing that name Fuyu and Tale quickly turned to face the boy

"Do you want to work with me? I too want to stop Hakkai" he said answering your question, Chifuyu seeing him stood up going towards him angry remembering the future that Take told him "Do you think I can't understand that you are talking bullshit?!

"Chifuyu wait" you stood up and so did Takemichi, ready for anything that might happen

"Why the fuck would we want to work with you?!"