Place of Birth: Canada

Aliases:

Merc with a Mouth

Regenerating Degenerate(Everyone who Knew deadpool from his Media Or personally knew he deserved THAT Title)

Ninja Spider-Man(Our Mc Had No Idea Why)

Lives with a blind elderly woman

An even more clichéd cosplay subject more than the Joker(Stella And (Y/n) Knew This More than Anyone In the theater)

_________________________________________

Boomstick:Doomed, until he was offered a cure by Department K, the special weapons development division of the strange, alien world called...Canada

Boomstick: And by cure, I mean he actually was handed over to the Weapon X program, the same guys who gave Wolverine's bones the old chrome dip. They injected Wade with Wolvie's healing factor.

Wiz: Which I don't even know if that's possible. Do they have like a spare jar of essence of Wolverine or something?

Akko:Sounds kinda......wrong Phrasing it like that.

Boomstick: With the ability to heal from anything, his body became a surgical playground for Doctor Killbrew and his assistant,Ajax.It's Just like Operation, only constantly hitting the sides.

A Operation Game With Deadpool's Face was Shown and Kept Hitting as well as Buzzing.

Boomstick:But hey, at least he doesn't have cancer anymore.

Wiz:Well, actually, he still does. His cells just regenerate faster than the cancer can kill him. Beneath the red and black spandex, he's basically a giant walking Tumor,which can talk... a lot.

The screen shows Wade's real face,his horribly disfigured Face.

Everyone:*Scream Of Terror*

Noelle:THAT'S DISGUSTING!

Leone:I think i puked in the inside.

Boomstick(panicked):AH! KILL IT WITH FIRE!Oh wait, we can't.