Good Samaritan [ReaderxGeneralHux] II

part (2/2)

When your hips meet his, you can feel his hard dick rub against your thigh. It makes you bite down on Hux' bottom lip in excitement.

"Bold." He whispers against your neck as he trails kisses down to your boobs.

You hum and put your arms around him, one hand wandering up the back of his neck to bury itself in his hair. It's way softer than you expected, and you run your fingers through the flaming strands. Hux starts to suck on the skin just above your tits and you grab a first full of his hair while leaning your head back to give him better access. He grabs your ass and kneads your flesh. You tilt your hips to rub directly against his dick that feels like wood by now.

The heat in your lower body makes you impatient and you rip Hux' belt open. His head shoots up when he feels it. His hair is all disheveled by now and it makes him look wild and extremely hot.

"I cannot remember allowing you to do that." He grabs your wrist.

"I cannot remember asking." You shoot back.

He narrows his eyes: "You are awfully sure of yourself."

For a split second you question if you are, indeed, too sure of this. But his quick breathing and wide pupils tell another story.

"I apologize, General." You purr. It makes his eye twitch. "What do you want me to do?"

"I need you to take the rest of your damn clothes off."

You smile: "All you had to do was ask." And take a step back to do as told.

He watches as you unbuckle your own belt and open your pants. When they fall down and pool around your ankles, Hux all of a sudden start to rip his own clothes off. Mouth watering, you step out of your pants. Stripped down to his briefs, Hux' boner is ever more noticeable. You go to rub it through his underwear, but he swats your hand away.

Offended, you slap his upper arm: "Stop that."

"Stop what?" He comes closer and you gulp at his sharp tone.

"I want to touch you."

"I don't think you deserve that...yet."

Your jaw clenches. Your pussy, however, does as well. "How come?"

"You haven't finished the report, have you?"

"Are you serious?" You ask angrily.

"I think you forget who you are talking to."

Oh. Your pulse picks up in speed.

You get in his face and hiss: "Please, remind me."

He grabs you by the throat and you let out a choked cough as he forces you to walk backwards. With wide eyes, you hold on to his extended arm for leverage.

His expression turns smug when he sees your reaction.

You feel the table against the back of your thighs, but you cannot sit down without putting more pressure on to your neck. "I-" You croak but are not able to get a full sentence out.

Without warning, Hux yanks your panties down and lightly slaps your now exposed sex. You flinch. He chuckles.

He pushes you down by the neck, forcing you to arch your back and spread your legs more. Apparently still not satisfied with your state of exposure, he kicks your legs apart until you can feel your clit being hit by the cold air.

Your chest is heaving, and you stare into the ginger's sparkling eyes. He loosens his grip on your neck and you get to inhale properly. Then you tell him with a small voice: "I am sorry, General. Please, let me make it up to you."