Wild One [KyloRenxReader] I

Summary:

Kylo Ren and you have been playing a dangerous game. Everything in you screams for the other, but you don't allow yourselves to give in. When you're send on a diplomatic mission to Naboo, things are bound to get a little more difficult

Notes:

This story will include somewhat dubious consent, meaning, we'll try to fight Ren off (his Solo heritage is showing). It isn't supposed to be SA but rather an aggressive way of courting or whatever you'd like to call it.

2618 words (1/4)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You had your fair share of sexual adventures in your life. You had your heart beat in your throat, shaking hands, hot cheeks, tingles on the back of your neck, clenching thighs...but you never felt the animalistic longing swelling up in your chest, taking control of your entire body, clouding your mind, blowing your pupils wide as it does when you and Kylo Ren are even remotely close to each other.

The first time your eyes met was like a supernova.

You remember being called to the Supreme Leader's throne room. Your heart was already pounding when you approached the doors, but it was nothing compared to what happened when you entered, and your eyes locked with Kylo Ren's.

He was kneeling in front of Snoke, one leg up so he could rest his arms on it. His thick, black clothes framing his broad statue. His raven hair falling down in locks, some strands into his face since his head was hanging down slightly. The tip of his heavy leather boot was pressing against the floor like he was ready to start sprinting. And even though his shoulders were relaxed, his gloved hands were balled into fists, giving away how stressed he was. Or maybe annoyed. You never found out.

When he heard your steps behind him, he lifted his gaze from the floor and turned his head around. Just a bit, but it was enough.

His dark eyes locked with yours.

And everything else, the rest of the room, the rest of the galaxy, faded away. Just a white noise, a remote memory somewhere in the back of your mind.

In that moment, everything could have ceased to exist, and you wouldn't even have noticed. You wouldn't have cared. Everything, just to stay right here. Electric shocks jolting through your veins. Every cell in your body no longer serving the purpose of keeping you alive but allowing you to be close to him.

Your heart was pounding before. Now it stopped. You swear on everything that's dear to you, that your heart actually fucking stopped before picking up in pace like it's trying to make up for the beats it just missed.

You apparently kept walking because you suddenly found yourself a few meters next to Ren. His eyes didn't leave your face for a second. And his body, that looked hard and sturdy like a demi-god's statue, had begun wavering. Leaning towards you. His hands no longer balled to fists but clawing into the material of his black trousers.

His full lips parted, and his nostrils flared like he was trying to breathe in your scent. His pale skin looked like it was glowing under the bright lights of the throne room. And the scar on the side of his face made him ever so intriguing.

You're still surprised that there wasn't an actual explosion. That the room didn't catch flames, or stars nearby started to burn brighter than ever before.

Because it sure felt like a new sun was born right then and there.

"I asked you something!" Snokes voice boomed through the room and the moment was over.