Normally Gigi would have laughed at my boyfriend. Normally she wouldn't be so sober. When I thought about it, I actually hadn't seen her drink anything all night. I put a hand on Harry's knee. "Give me a minute, okay? I'll be right back." I did not wait for the younger one to answer, but I could practically feel his confused gaze lingering on my back as I got up and resolutely grabbed the hand of the petite young woman to pull her out of the armchair and drag her into the garden behind me. I gently closed the glass door to make sure whatever was to come stayed between us. Then I crossed my arms and cocked my head. "Spit it out."

Her eyes widened and she looked at me with disbelief overplayed by apparent serenity. "What?" she asked stupidly.

"Gigi dear. We've known each other for ages and I can't remember the last time you refused alcohol, especially when everyone around you was drunk. You haven't smoked all night either and I have the feeling you're trying to distance yourself from Zayn. You can't kid me you never could and you know it very well yourself. -so, spill."

She swallowed audibly and looked down. I felt like I had to hug her and that's exactly what I did. "I-I've got one hell of a problem Louis. Zayn will hate me. I can't do this."

Her voice cracked and she buried her face in the safe warmth of my chest. "What are you talking about, love? You would have to have done something really bad for Zayn to hate you. Come on. Tell me what happened."

She gently pulled away from the hug and took my hand by the wrist. then she pulled her t-shirt up so far that her abdomen was free and placed the palm of my hand on her lower stomach. She still didn't look me in the face. Instead, she sobbed in despair. It took me a split second to understand. "You...no way. But Gigi, that's no reason to burst into tears, it's great. What's the matter?"

"I'm fucking eighteen Louis." "I'm so sure you can do this. Zayn is amazing with children. I don't get what the problem is."

My hand was no longer on her stomach, but gently caressed her tear-stained cheek. "He will hate me." She repeated and it dawned on me.

"It's not his, is it?" "I don't know, fucking shit. I don't know when it happened. I..." "Have you slept with anyone but Zayn?"

She shrugged, embarrassed. "I wish I could tell you that Louis. I wish I knew. There was a house party two months ago. I was there with friends and I have no memories of the night. All I know is that I didn't wake up at home. I'm such a bad person Lou. I probably cheated on Zayn and can't even own up to it because I have no memory of it."

I looked at her pitifully. "You have to tell him. Do you want to keep it?"

"I know... yeah, I can't imagine killing it. I don't want to take a life." "You can't erase a life that hasn't started yet. At this point it's just a callous clump of cells that might one day give rise to life. It's your body, love. One way or another, Zayn will understand. I'm sure Gigi. Will you tell him now? It's your last opportunity to do so with me being here to support you."

"He's drunk." "He's responsible and understanding." I gave her shoulder an encouraging nudge.

"Sorry for ruining your last day here Lou."

-

Zayn had taken it like a champ.

At first, he was shocked. Then he reproached Gigi, which he immediately refuted himself by saying that something had probably been put into his girlfriend's glass or that she had been bottled. He knew Gigi loved him and whatever happened wasn't Gigi's fault. at least not really. She really has to not have been herself. Then they both cried, hugged each other tightly a little later and then Zayn made a heart-warming promise