My Heart Starts To Burn

Start from the beginning

" We came from Hayy, and we are going to Hu, son. we travel with our hearts spiritually and we travel with our feet in this world" 

" May your travel be blessed, Dervish Baba "

" May Allah bless you"

The old dervish reaches out for the plate, and Osman hands it to him.

" I've been traveling for a long time, but this is the most beautiful one I've seen. pouches won't cover this... what's the cost, daughter? 

" AstugufulAllah, golds come from people but Allah gives our food. It's my gift to you dervish Baba" 

I wanted to give it to Osman, but this man seem so interested in the plate and loved it so, so I gave it to him, what else could I do? 

" Thank you, my daughter, be happy in both worlds... People are happy when they are with their beloved ones, Be happy"

He says while looking at Osman.  I then look at Osman, and he too looks at me, we exchange smiles.

"Be with Allah safely" he says as he puts the plate in his satchel, grabs his Kane then leaves.

I look at Osman, my eyebrows frown as I see his face upsidedown his dark eyes still staring at the old dervish.

" What happed, Osman bey"  I question 

He looks at me " Many wolves seem like sheep..."

I look at him with confusion 

"... and may traitors seem like Dervishes with coats and hats, I don't like this man" he finishes 

" Traitors won't give up being traitors and cruels won't give up on being cruel. It's enough we keep this right" I reply 

I turn to Gonca " Gonca keep an eye on the stand"

"Don't worry Balaam" 

I and Osman walk to the stables to see Alaca'm, The moment I see her I run, and give her a big kiss.

"She came here like a wind," said Osman

" How did you heal my Alaca, Osman Bey... What was her cure? "

" Ointment...and her love for you Bala Hatun"

I smile big.

" She was impatient to get in trouble with you"

"You saw, Osman Bey, I'm am a  poor artisan on the way of Ahilik'

I pause, smile slightly, and look at this man softly.

" The moment when I saw you with tears next to this horse...I promised myself.

I look at him with confusion, "What promise?"

" If someone makes this Hatun cry, then this person will be my biggest enemy... I said"

I felt my heart flutter, " Our beloved ones can hurt us not our enemies, Osman bey... Don't worry"  

 He's quiet, his dark wolf eyes that were staring at the old dervish are now a light cocoa color. They stare softly into me, making my heart feel funny... I like it.

Then again some man interrupts. 

" Osman Bey '

 Osman walks to the man. " What do you want?"

" Aliser Bey is looking for you everywhere, Osman Bey. He told me that he wanted to host you in his kiosk not as a Sanjak Bey but as your hunting friend "

 " EyvAllah, let's go there together." he walks back to me

" If you allow me Bala Hatun. I'll come to see you later"

I nod, and he sets off and leaves with the man. I turn back to Alaca and pet her and kiss her.

Time passes, I'm back at the stand then a man comes he's out of breath

" May it be good sisters"

 " May it be good, Welcome" I reply

" Thank you Hatun, There is a white horse in the barn, they told me that it was yours" 

My face falls, " What happened to my Alaca?!"

"She got sick out of nowhere, Now she is fighting death, come and check sister"

I turn to Gonca "I'll go check, Gonca"

"Yes Bala Hatun"

 I'm filled with fear/worry, How? Osman just healed her? How can she fight death?

We arrive at the barn, but before I can reach Alaca and man just right in front of me and other several men surround me I pull my dagger out and swing it back n' forth, And start to fight.

" I arrived sister!!" I hear Goncas's voice. as I fight

 Then two men grab both of my arms one man holds each arm third grabs my dagger and holds it against my neck. Then a new group of men comes out, One of them who seems to be the leader comes up to me. Obviously, these men are not Muslims.

" You are very beautiful, Pity on this face " 

He tries to hold my face but right as his nasty finger landed on my chin I gave him a big spit on his ugly face. He backs away wiping the spit. The last, thing I remember is the compact of his slap then everything goes black...

Sorry, I took so long. but I hope you enjoy this one. I tried to add some more of Bala's thinking in her own space and some love. please follow, vote comment and like, and add to the book list it means a lot please, please please Thank you oWo