My Heart Starts To Burn

Osman sets off with my horse. It's almost time for bed but I'm finishing a plate I've been working on. Asli ve Kerem, two lovers. Obviously, I'm thinking about Osman Bey. 

           It's the next day and I'm done with the plate. I put it out for sale. As I and gonna wait for a customer. A thief and running away from someone and tumbles onto the ground right after Osman. Wait Osman what is he doing? He gets up fast and smacks the thief right on the face. Grabs him from the back of his collar and bashes his head on my table, pulls him back, and smacks him to the ground then he pulls out his sword. Tension rises, he swings his sword and stops right on the thief's neck. Right away the thief pleads with mercy and holds his hand withholding the gold he had stolen.

" My Bey! Please, forgive my life, my bey. I beg you. "

I walk around my table holding the Asli ve Kerem plate I made. One of Osmans Alps comes by throwing the other thief to the ground right at my feet. 

" Nizamettin Bey! I punished those two thieves, Make them know that they'll die if I see them here again!" Osman said with a firm voice 

"They deserved their punishment Thank you, Osman Bey " 

" Do your duty rightfully, Nizamettin Bey. " 

 Nizamettin Bey then looks at me. I give him a glare.

" Remember your oath, which you took and said that there would be no injustice, if something like this happens again you will hold to account " Osman continues 

Then in a quick swift move, Osman Bey cuts off the thief's hand in which he held the gold. As he puts his sword back into its sheath he looks at me.

"People who have a long tongue lose their tongue, people who have long arms lose their arms, That's what he deserved, Osman Bey," I say 

"Take those thieves," said Nizamettin Bey

 Osman picks up the gold and hands it back to the old woman.

" Are you looking for your pouch, mother?" 

" Thank you. May Allah bless you."

 She tilts her head a bit and questions,

" Aren't you Osman Bey? Son of Ertugrul Bey..." 

Osman smiles in reply. 

"You are valiant like your father"

Then she turns to look at me and smiles then turns back to Osman and says...

"May Allah keep you with your beloved ones, and keep your justices with us, Thank you so much"

Osman looks at me I look back at him smiling, trying to hide my blush I then quickly  look down

"May Allah bless you," she says before walking away

"Thank you, mother"

 Osman walks up to me, and I hand him the plate.                  

" Asli ve Kerem " he says 

I look up, " I worked hard, It's finally done"

"It's very beautiful, But only is the tile done, but also your horses' treatment"

 I smile big, as I look into the man's dark wolf eyes.

Then an old man comes forward

" You are a brave man, son," said an old dervish

" May your sword be always with you, which spreads justice"

" Eyv'Allah Dervish Baba, where do you come from? Where do you go?"