Now The Truth Is Revealed

I am sent with a few dervishes to find Osman and give him the truth. Luckily the dervishes found him but I rode a bit back... I like to make grand entrances. Osman seems in a hurry he's with his alps. But the dervishes stop their way, they shoot an arrow to the ground to startle them, they swing their swords out but Osmans keeps his sword in his sheath. Then the dervishes come out. The Alps get ready to fight...

"ALP'LAR!" Osman yells with a firm voice telling them to stand back.

" You shoot arrows in front of me, you confront me without weapons. Are you an enemy or a friend?" Osman questions 

"We are the Alps to the cruels and men to the oppressed ones, son. Our duty is to take you to what you're looking for." One of the dervishes replay 

Now my grand entrance did I do, well oh yeah I did great his face says it all, he looks so surprised. I wear a slight smirk on my face to add character, you know?

"Now you are disguised as a Turk!" says Osman

That smirk on my face gets a bit bigger.

Then one of the dervishes says " You are brave Osman Bey, you came here chasing your curiosity." 

" Not curiosity, but revenge," Osman says while giving me that look into my eyes.

"Tell me, who are you, and why are you hiding ?" Osman questions, god this man with the questions.

"Come with me if you want to learn," I say

"I am here! Tell me what your secret is" said, Osman

And I reply with " I don't have the answers, If you want to learn come after me." as he is looking deep into my eyes trying to find the truth.

" If you don't wish the truth, then leave" I add on "But... we have to go alone, Tell you the Alps to stay with Akca Dervish." 

He sighs...." Alp'lar stay here."

I turn Alaca around and start to move Osman follows behind me. I pick up the speed, Osman is right beside me riding at the same pace. I can feel him looking at me, I look at him but up and down seeing the position he rides in. He has great balance with his horse. I look at his feet then go back to looking right forward. I can feel he was looking at me again but this time I didn't look back.

Soon enough we enter The New Bazar. Tie our horses to the stable log and I feel him look at me AGAIN. I look this time as always I have a slight smile on my face. Do his eyebrows always frown? We enter the pottery house I lock the door. I give him a sharp look we don't speak I move two barrels from the smaller door which is disguised as some shelved. I open the secret door and move out of the way.

" You were talking about truth Osman Bey...here" is as I show the way. Go goes in I follow behind him. We are at the door...

"Now you are at the corner of truth...You'll meet our leader and find the answers to your questions " I say

"Who is your leader?" asks Osman  Bey

"Open the doors of secret, see it yourself" I reply 

He opens the doors slowly, and Osman steps in. I follow after him.  And close the door behind us.

He walks slowly towards the man whose back is facing us. 

"Who am I meeting, I want to know?" says Osman

The man who had his back turned to us slowly turns around and reveals who he is. 

I smile the man in the mud who is the great Ertugrul Bey's son Osman Bey is standing before... my father.

"We are passengers going to Haqq son, when we were born our name was whispered in our ear as faith" Sheik'm reply

"Folks call me Edebali" he adds on

" Edebali??" Osman is surprised to hear this name.

" My father's companion... Oguz's light Edebali"

"I haven't seen your face until today, Thanks to my Rab..."

He bends down to kiss my father's hand in respect but my father pulls his hand away.

Osman gets back up staring deeply at Sheik Edebali. My father kisses his own hand then places it on his forehead then onto his chest where his heart is. 

"Wolves don't bow down to coat, and Beys don't bow down to anyone son," Sheik'm says proudly

I cross my arms giving salam to My Sheik, he places his hand where his heart is again to let me go. I look at Osman, He closes his eyes slowly letting me go as well. I leave the room. Right after I close the door after I leave I can hear Osman ask my father.

"Who is she?"

I let out a little chuckle too quiet for anyone to hear. I leave quickly I don't like to eavesdrop on my father's conversations.  

Editors note: I think I did well tell me what you think, please tell me and RAMADAN KAREEM