Part 13

After reporting those fake students Yutang and Zhan Zhao were coming home. Shen Wei won't be free until noon, and without him progressing in the case will be difficult. Zhan Zhao also needed some time to think so Yutang thought of driving home first.

Zhan Zhao's mind was still in the dark, forming a silhouette, with fragmented pieces that he got so far. And when Zhan Zhao is in deep thought, other mundane things like, safely getting off the car without getting hurt, or slamming his head on the door absentmindedly, all are taken care by Yutang.

Zhan Zhao was walking immersed in his thought, when he suddenly felt the steps besides him stop. He looked at Yutang who was standing with a narrowed eyes. He looked at Zhan Zhao and smiled, "what to do cat? My spidey sense are tingling."

Zhan Zhao instantly became aware. Yutang's sixth sense as a soldier is not something taken to be lightly. He stepped back to Yutang and asked worriedly, "What happened Captain Bai? "

"Someone is following us. " Yutang said without looking too suspicious.

"Describe it. " Zhan Zhao asked.

Yutang was confused. "Umm.. How? I mean that person doesn't seem like a good spy but I think he is quite confident in his abilities that he doesn't care if he gets caught or not? "

"In other words, he is dumb. Letting the enemy know of their presence while spying, no matter how strong he is, is stupid. I see. Let's do a drama. I will do the acting. " Zhan Zhao said while scrunching his nose.

Without explaining much, he entered the house, unlocking the door.

Zhan Zhao then looked around the hall room expectantly. Then he saw a big vase and smiled.
"This vase is big and unnecessary. "

He slammed it on the floor suddenly surprising Yutang and screamed in a high pitched voice loudly.

"Wh-what? " Yutang's eyes were coming out of his socket almost.
Zhan Zhao said, "that person is rushing here now thinking who got his prey before him. Be careful. "

Even though it should take some time to enter their house from outside, the footsteps were heard almost immediately.

Yutang unbuckled his gun on his waist and looked as a person came rushing. He saw the indoor state, and was as confused as Yutang before.

"Welcome. What do you want from us? Be quick. " Yutang said unhurried.

Though he could not predict what was his cat doing but he stood in front of Zhan Zhao, guarding him securely.

That person in black hoodie cracked his neck and smiled. Then he attacked Yutang. He pushed Yutang in a flash and ran towards Zhan Zhao.

But Yutang was not surprised at the sudden attack but at his fast footsteps. He was running like an express train. In a second he flashed before Yutang's eyes though they were at a few meters distance first.

Zhan Zhao could not think that any human can run that fast and so he panicked. That man was probably taking 10 steps in a second.

When Yutang was pushed, his phone immediately fell out, falling on the ground in pieces. He saw that man heading towards Zhan Zhao so he shot his gun pointing towards that man's leg. His legs were so much faster that it was hazy. But his shooting skill is beyond best, so it hit the man perfectly in his calf.
Still he was standing and struggling as if he did not understand what happened. So Yutang spinned once, in one move he took another small vase and broke it on the head of that man with force.

Zhan Zhao saw the man falling on the ground before he could reach him. Zhan Zhao felt his leg gave away, and walked towards a chair to sit, shaking his head lightly.