Part 3

These four handsome people sitting on a table of an ancient style cafe would almost look like a famous painting. But the scenario was not of a calm and peaceful painting, because at least two head among them were a mess. The case was peculiar to begin with now meeting two new companion, who knows if they are human or not, considering all the fact, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were at lost but they kept a proper face. They calmly told all the details of the investigation on the first day.

"Before the case was shut down, we got to know that victim's personality was not very good. Feng Qi is a certified womanizer. And autopsy reports said that he was killed by a woman for sure. We decided to check all those girls he has relationship with and found out one of them ,two months ago, came to his company and caused a ruckus. " Bai Yutang said.

"Yeah but we could not check her in person and her data was.. Ahem... normal enough. " Zhan Zhao concluded.

Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan looked at each other.
Shen Wei then said, "if the person is from here, no doubt she is normal. But the images your bureau has sent, I don't think it was done by a normal person. I examined the dead body and I can confirm it. "

Zhan Zhao asked confused, " Can you elaborate? "

Zhao Yunlan answered " For now, lt me say..the humans are called Haixing people and the people from the downplace who may or may not have little bit of extra powers are called Dixing people. So let's use that term. Just because they are not human, it's not like they are inhuman monsters or something. Corruption, evil exist everywhere, in every races. "

"True that. But how can you be so sure that this is committed by a Dixing people? " Yutang raised bis eyebrows.

"Because..harm caused by a Dixingnian, emits traces of dark energy. I can feel that. " Shen Wei said as slowly as possible so that other can digest the information.

"Hmm... I am putting away all my opinions about these crazy things for now. Let's say, that the murderer is someone from different world with inhuman strength. Can they really stay without getting spotted at all all these years? " Zhan Zhao asked.

"You will naturally come to know what you need to know. But first we need to verify any suspect. So the lady you were talking about, give me the name. I will tell someone to check on her. "

"Ah, the lady's name is Ai Fen." Yutang replied.

"Good then! After we get some information we can pay her a visit. " Yunlan took out his phone "Ling Jing, there is a suspect case related. Find out about Ai Fen. "

After Yunlan hung up, he saw Bai Yutang being a little restless.
"what happened?? I mean I didn't expect you guys to faint like our new subordinate after taking in these informations.. So say anything you want!! "

"Is our team capable of fighting a Dixingnian? Yunlan, can you fight? You can count this cat out. But are we a match for those people?? " Yutang asked a little confused. To be able to gain an upper hand, strength is something necessary. If one knows that their opponent is nothing then they can get away even with slightest distraction.

"Hahahaha. You leave heavy fighting work to Shen Wei!" Yunlan said happily, winking at Shen Wei after that.

Yutang has experience in martial arts, he can probably fight and win any human enemy, but he can not be sure about this case. He unconsciously looked at Shen Wei top to bottom, and weakly asked "so you can fight? "

Sensing his distress Shen Wei smiled, " You can leave any dixingnian to me. I came here merely to work as a protector because Yunlan can do most outrageous things. "

Yunlan was feeling proud to boast about his lover, then he stopped to complain " Why do I need to worry when I have you by my side? Huhhh?? "

Shen Wei blushed a little and then coughed, "please ignore him."