part 9

Yunlan got a call in the evening when he was rummaging through the special library in SID, in search of some information about 'key'.

He picked up without seeing the caller ID, because he was engrossed in his search.
"We want to borrow Shen Wei for one day!" A voice said.

"I refuse." An answer came from Yunlan almost immediately. Then Yunlan checked the ID and saw it was Bai Yutang.

"What the- why??? " Yutang's helpless voice came.

"Why would I lend my boyfriend to another man?!? " Yunlan exasperated.

"No... Umm.. That's not what I meant. " Yutang was shocked. "For your information, I have a perfect boyfriend! Also I said "we", not me. Zhan Zhao also want to meet him to get some necessary details. "

Yunlan hummed. "How about you guys come to my apartment? Shen Wei's cooking is master class. Let's talk about the case while having dinner. "

Yutang looked at Zhao who shrugged.
"Well ok then. Send me your address. See you soon. "

Shen Wei appeared there suddenly asking if Yunlan want to go home now. Yunlan nodded and Shen Wei immediately teleported back to their apartment while holding Yunlan in his arms.

Yunlan was now very much used to that.

Shen Wei busily walked to the kitchen but also asked with curiosity, "What happened? Did i just hear you mention me? "

Zhao Yunlan gave his cheeky smile, "Of course! I always talk about you. And i think about you so much that you will get exhausted if you knew. "

Shen Wei instantly bloomed red and turned back doing his kitchen activities.
"What the heck.. "

A slender but strong arm braced him from behind hugging his waist, and the person laid his chin on Shen Wei's shoulder, very delighted at Shen Wei's bashful reaction.

"Wifey! What are you making? Yutang and Zhao are gonna join us.. Do you mind? " He said in a chirpy voice.

Shen Wei coughed twice and cleared his throat, pushed his glasses a little even though they were perfectly fine, "No of course not. They seem very curious about Dixing. "

Yunlan hummed, "yes. That's not unnatural. "

"Are you planning to take them with us when we go there to investigate? They are normal humans. " Shen Wei said between the click clack sound of utensils.

Yunlan smiled, "they are not so ordinary themselves. Don't you see how quickly they are adapting! But I say let's see what happens slowly. We can only take them if the Black Cloaked Envoy allow us to go anyway. "

Shen Wei looked back at Yunlan who was smiling widely. Shen Wei said back, "If Lord Kunlun wishes so who am I to say no! "

Yunlan smiled sheepishly. He hit him lightly on Shen Wei's arm and said, "Xiao Wei! Aren't you getting good at these talk-backs? "

Shen Wei answered back, "learned from the best! "

Here, Bai Yutang hung up the call and stared at Zhan Zhao who looked half dead on the sofa. But that cat is only faking it, Yutang knows that very well alos.

"Cat! Get ready. Dinner is again on Yunlan it seems. " Yutang laughed and went to sit beside Zhan Zhao.

"Yeah... For some days, we keep having dinner outside. I miss your cooking. Xiao Bai make something for me! I want fish dish! " Zhan Zhao whined cutely while hugging a pillow.

Yutang was surprised , "But cat! I thought you are very impatient to meet Shen Wei and talk about umm.. Mars."

"Dixing." Zhan Zhao rolled his eyes. Then he stretched his hands, "But I want Yutang's cooking! " He kept poking Yutang.