I go through the woman's closet and everything is beautiful.
One chest of drawers is just for lingerie and silk pyjamas. The other has different colour caps and hats. Who has this many clothes? it's obnoxious.

In order to wear everything here within a year, she probably wears everything once or twice. I have about 50 shoes and barely wear them all. This woman must have at least over a 200, it all seems so unnecessary.
There are a few luxury brands that I know of but the rest are unknown to me.

Whoever this woman is, has my taste if I had money, everything is beautiful.
The dresses are sophisticated, simple and a variety of styles. She has to be a bored rich housewife

There's a side on the closet with colourful and floral maxi dresses, casual wear and sport gear.
This closet on its own is bigger than my current bedroom, the very same one that's currently a crime scene.

Oh Lord!

I probably have to look for a new place to stay.

Some women are just lucky. The smell of this closet in itself is intoxicating and when I look to my left, there is a shelf of just perfumes
There must be at least over 50 bottles of perfume perfectly lined up on a 3 level shelf.
From Tom Ford to some weird ones written in Arabic... geez
I want to spray some of it on myself but a part of me knows I'm invading somebody's privacy.
I shouldn't be here

Why did they put me in this room?

So I go to the bathroom to take a shower. There's one toothbrush but when I look at the cabinets I find Ren products amongst other brands I don't recognise.
I grab a sealed toothbrush, 2 clean towels and a few products that I recognize.

I have nothing to wear
The clothes I'm wearing now are the same dirty ones I wore to the office.
I almost killed 2 people, I fainted and been to jail in these clothes
I have no business wearing them, ever again.

So after the shower, I go to the male closet and pick out a t-shirt and sweatpants combo. They are too big on me but I feel like it's less offensive than trying on another woman's clothes.

It's only when I'm dressed and smell of a man that I notice a mural of myself that's on the Male Closet.

I didn't see it before because it's a sliding door that separates the closets, how did I not notice it?

I have to do a double take and even look myself in the mirror because there's no question that it's me.
I just look younger, it's not painted but just looks like an enlarged photograph.
I have chubby cheeks and look genuinely happy.
No actually it can't be me, I haven't had chubby cheeks since Primary school

On the mural it seems as though the woman is on a game drive because there is a giraffe right behind her.
She's staring into the camera with the goofiest smile on her face. With only one dimple prominent
This can't be me!
Can it be?

After my accident, there were gaps in my memory, could I have had a whole other life, I know nothing off? A life where I had such chubby cheeks?

No, it can't be, someone would have said something already.

I remember him, oh no! I remember Jay now.
The last time I saw him he told me to fuck off.
I went to Thabo and he and I got engaged 2 months later.
The same Thabo I'm now accused of killing.
Now why would I call a man who's last and only memory I have, is of him telling me to fuck off

Why did that mama call me Mamazi when I woke up?
Wait!
What is Jay's Surname.
I rush to the 'His' chest of drawers and go through things looking for something, anything that would make sense of everything.
All I get are just socks, t-shirts, boxers and briefs. Damnit!!