'Keep going, you want to die and we both know it. I bet if you died no one will care no one will even appear at your funeral.' The sinister voice taunts.

'I can't. Taylor might care about me. He's also my mate, this will hurt him.'

'Pfft Taylor? Oh little shit remember he's pitying you. You're just an pathetic Omega that shouldn't even be considered as Luna. You're useless, pathetic.'

That's what got to me. Everything came crumbling down. The voice wasn't any voice though it was my fathers. His taunting voice haunted me in my sleep and in reality. I couldn't escape.

'I give up...'

Taylor's POV

Ash was taking too long and my wolf was going nut job crazy. Worry filled my stomach as well as anxiety. It doesn't feel right.

"I am going to go to the bathroom and see if Ash is okay. I'm starting to get worried about him." I place Emma onto the floor as she runs off to play with her group of friends. Alec nods at me as I get up and head towards the bathroom. When the bathroom comes into sight I knock onto the door.

"Hey, Ash are you okay?"

Silence

"Ash baby can you answer me please."

Silence

"Ash if you don't open this very door soon I'll knock it to the ground by force."

Silence

After a few seconds I wait for an answer or for at least the door to open to reveal my beautiful mate. The scent of blood hits my nose like a bag of rice my wolf going absolutely crazy.

'Mate is in trouble, save him quickly.'

Backing up I run towards the door and knock it down. Revealing something that makes my sink to the ground. Ash leans against the white wall on the ground with a blood stained razor dropped next to his side. Blood drips down his thigh from the deep cuts on his thighs. His droopy eyes look up at me almost empty.

"Sorry" He whispers weakly and smiling at me as tears slip out from his eyes and trail down his cheek. I waste no time to run towards my bleeding mate and scooping his leg into my arm and lifting it over my shoulder. I catch his red face; he still has the energy to blush.

My tongue trails along the inside of his thigh where his cuts bury deep into his leg. A little moan leaves his lips as my I lick his cuts. Trust me this situation would turn me on if my mate wasn't about to die from blood loss. His moan was heavenly, just the thought of him talking and laughing freely around the pack brought a smile to my lips. The tears continue to fall as his scars begin to close up. Alpha werewolves having healing toxins inside their saliva.

Once all the blood from his legs are gone I give a quick kiss then wrap my arms around his fragile body pulling him into a much needed hug. He buries his face into my chest leaving a wet patch from his tears. Sad sobs echoed in the bathroom as I pull away from him and look at his tear stained face. I bring my lips to his neck and give him a small peck before looking back up at him.

"Baby please, if you ever get the urge to cut ever again. Tell me instantly and I will do anything in my power to stop it." Ash nods into my chest as more sobs leaves his lips.

"I love you" I whisper into his ear.

Ash's POV

The next thing is the door being knocked down to the ground causing me to visibly flinch. Taylor comes into view as panic shoots through my body when our eyes meet. I really want to disappear right now. 'I bet he thinks we look so pathetic sitting on the ground while blood seeps through our skin on our thighs,' the voice taunts.