Planning = stress.

It was now Wednesday, July 3rd. Matthew & I sat down, and started planning the wedding. We wanted to have the ceremony on the beach. where there's the bridge over the water, i wanted to walk down that and meet Matt there and have him say his vows & whatever, with all the guests looking up at his "ooing & awwhing." i think that would be beautiful. We both decided that we wanted it to be on September 31st, nice cool weather. Also, we decided the party would be in our house, the location being convinient. It was more the music that made this whole planning deal stressful. Matt said, " what choices do i have to choose from? " , me not knowing said " I have no idea. whatever you  want , it doesn't matter to me." we knew it had to be something slow, obviously, but we didn't know what band/artist we wanted. We just started popping out with ideas, when he said " what about that one... uh. I don't remember the name of it, but the one we danced to at the party ? " Suddenly, i got this big ball of excitement in my stomach, and screamed "ooh! yeah! I LOVE THAT SONG. - Christina Perri, Jar of Hearts!" That's what we decided on, after two hours of spitting out random ideas. Boy, i was glad this was over. Time flew by, and before i knew it, it was  a week before the wedding. I was so excited.