The Big Day

It was finally the day of the wedding. I was up at 6:30 AM, ordering people around. getting my nails & hair done. all that girly stuff. I wore my hair down, curled with side bangs in the front, straightened all gorgeous & just the way i wanted them. The ceremony was planned for 4:00 pm, just when the sun started setting, so i didn't have much time. Once i was done getting ready, it was time for the girls to get ready, man we all looked phenomenal. All the boys were out, getting their hair cut, and all that jazz . Then, before you knew it, me and matt were standing on the boardwalk, me being escorted to the other end of the dock, by my dad, Charles. Matt looked amazing. and according to him, I did too. This all just felt so right. The Minister, said to matt first " Matthew Sanders, do you take this woman, Joscelyn, to be your wife ? until the end of time, through thick and thin, forever ?" matt then looked down into my eyes, his eyes, at this point seemed even more gorgeous than they ever had as he whispered, staring down in my eyes saying " I do. " then, it was my turn. "Joscelyn Sanders, do you take this man,Matthew, to be your husband? Until the end of time, through thick and thin, forever?" I looked up at him and whispered, " I do." I glanced back at the girls; Cat, Nicole, Maddey,& Allison, all aligned with their boyfriends, i smiled , looked back at matt and waited for the minister to say " Matthew, you may kiss the bride." , when he did, i felt the most butterflies in my stomach i have ever, in my entire life. It was all so perfect, I loved him SO much, and i knew, we would be together forever, no matter what. After that, i stepped down, and we walked together, getting our photos taken right on the shore with white waves crashing on the warm, gritty sand. Then, we walked to the middle of the beach, and the music started playing, we danced, and again, at the end of the song, we had another one of the most passionate kisses ever. Then, the party began. That was so fun. I will be with Matt forever, and i'll also go on every tour with them.

*-*-*-*

Three years later, Matthew and I are still together of course. and since then , nothing much has changed. Other than the fact that I go on tour with the boys now, and Bri and Maddey are engaged. It seems that within the past three years, we all have grown so much closer, seeming like more of a family now, and not as much as just friends. Man, I can't wait to see what happens in the future. [:

Hope you enjoyed!