Shopping!

Within the next month, time seemed to fly by. It was already July 1st, and us girls had to go shop for our dresses. We first started off at a store called Madeline's Marvelous Masterpieces, dresses & other wedding apparel. I walked in here, and instantly fell inlove with a dress i saw. It was long, lacey, and poofy, just as i'd always wanted. I said " Do you have this in a 5 ? " , and i was so happy when Madeline answered " yes, of course. i'll be right out with it darling." I put it on , and it fit perfectly, i loved it. The price tag wasn't to bad either, it was only $1,500, which in North Carolina, isn't that bad. Then , we went into GLITTERTASTIC, a designer shoe store. Finding shoes, wasn't as easy as finding the dress. I've always hated shoe shopping, and boy today didn't change anything. knowing me, i'll end up just wearing a pair of plain black or white pumps, with a tad of glitter or something. who knows. then, i heard Allison yell to me " JOSCELYN! LOOK AT THESE!." I instantly fell inlove, along with the dress. Wow, i never thought shopping for my big day would be this easy. I speed walked over to her, and she was holding up a gorgeous pair of shoes. they were black, with a faint lace crossed over them, and a three inch heel they were perfect. When i got home, i had to find a way to hide the dress from Matt, so i walked in and started talking to him, leaned in and kissed him while the other girls hid the dress & shoes somewhere in the house, where not even i knew where they were. I was so proud of myself for finding everything i needed.

*-*-*-*-*

The next day, was choosing what color i wanted the theme to be, I decided on Black, sand-color, and a faint baby pink. I chose these colors because we got engaged on a pier, on the beach, and that's also where we were getting married in two months. So, today is the day that the girls and I are going to get the bridesmaid dresses. I wanted them to wear the pink, with a black bust, just above the waist. I think this would be fantastic. So, we went back into Madeline's and searched around. I asked her about a dress like this, and she said she may have some stored away in the back. and that she would go look. She came back with four of the most beautiful black and pink dresses i have ever seen. I thought to myself, " man. this women is my hero, she's making this wedding the easiest shopping i've ever done."  These dresses all fit the girls perfectly. They was ankle length, with a thin pink middle, and a bow that tied in the back. The easiest part was that all the girls were fairly small, so they didnt have to take out any part of the dresses. It was great. We got home, and started planning the actual wedding. This was the most anxiety-attacking thing I have ever done in my entire life.