He nods his head at me and gave me a smile. "Yeah, true colors. Don't fake your personality and show her the real you. Every girl wants a guy who shows his real true colors, flaws and bad sides. You know?"

"Yeah, true colors. I'll note that." I say. "So is that all Nick?"

"Yeah, just be yourself and do your best. Don't court a girl because you want to show her off to your friends or have experience. ourt her because you love her, truly." He adds.

"Roger that. Thank you bro, I'll do my best. Hopefully soon she'll say yes. I won't rush her though."

"That's good." He says.

We stayed silent for a minute until the doorbell rangs. Me and Nick look at each other.

"I'll get it. Make sure you come down for lunch curly head." He says before chuckling and exiting my room.

Yeah, I remember we have a visitor today. I don't really want to show up but mom will execute me if I don't, so I have no choice.

I'll meet y/n tonight or after lunch.

I pick my phone up and decided to send y/n a message. I told her that we can meet tomorrow but I really want to see her even just a glance today.

To: y/n<33

Hii, can we meet tomight or after lunch? Only if you want to though, I want to see you :3

I pressed send and it was delivered. I exited Nick's room and heades to my own crib. I placed my phone above my desk and sat on my desk's chair.

I stretched for a bit. I then took a glance outside and saw Mrs. y/s talking to someone, a mother too I guess.

They were watering plants in the front porch. The lady looks familiar, very familiar. I think I know her. I was trying to take a peek on her face but I can't.

Not until she turn her back to Mrs. y/s and my jaw literally dropped.

It's Mrs. Jess! Wyatt's mom?! Why is she here? Well, what is she and Wyatt doing in y/n's house?!

Random questions kept popping inside my head, I was confused but my heard was beating rapidly. So that mean, Wyatt is the one Nick saw who was coming inside y/n's house?

Oh damn, I hope he doesn't like him. Noah likes y/n, I like y/n and what if Wyatt too? I don't want any rivalries. Shit.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"This is cute." I compliment Wyatt's kitty artwork. He brought his sketch pad from 5th grade because he said he wanted to show me these.

"Thanks but it's nose looks cricked." He says and laughs if off. His artworks are amazing!

A knock from my door made us stop. "Come in." I shouted softly. Mom's face pops of the corner and she was holding a tray of cookies and two glasses of milk.

"Snack time!" She says, cheering.

"Oh thanks mom! But aren't we going to eat lunch in a few minutes." I ask, standing up from my bed and grabbing the tray from mom's hold.

"Well, me and Jennifer decided thay we will eat lunch at 3 PM, outside town." She respond.

I look at Wyatt and we both smirk. "Alright, thanks mom."

"Thank you Mrs. y/m/n for the free snack!" Wyatt says politely from behind.

"Welcome kids, come downstairs before 3 PM drops okay?" She says. Me and Wyatt nod our head at my mom before she exited.

"Dig in I guess." I say and chuckled.

Wyatt stood from the bed and sat on my window couch. I place the tray above the coffee table beside my window couch and sat beside Wyatt as we look outside.

I was about to grab a cookie when my phone dings. I fish my phone from my bed side desk and it was a message from Finn.

From: Finn

Hii, can we meet tomight or after lunch? Only if you want to though, I want to see you :3

I first thought of a response. I'm sure that we will be back before night time right? Yeah I think so

To: Finn

Hey, sure. Tonight. We'll be out for lunch at 3 PM and I'm sure mom and her friend will roam around the mall later for a few hours.

I sent him the message. I look at Wyatt and he was just staring at me while munching cookies.

"Finn?" He asks.

I nod my head at him and turned my phone off. "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Come on y/n, your smile is different when talking to Finn." He says before chuckling. I laughed too.

"You know, Finn's a good guy." - Wyatt

"Really?" I mean I know that he really is a good guy. He's also sweet sometimes. He's a standard.

"Really y/n. I'll support you both when you both start dating." He jokingly says but that made me red as a fucking tomato.

He laughs and points my face. "You're blushing y/n." He says and playfullu rolls his eyes. I laughed as wel and hit his shoulder playfully.

My phone dings and it was Finn again.

From: Finn

Great! Cya at 9:00 PM? Meeting place is at the back of your house. :pp

To: Finn
Alright, see ya^^

I turn my phone of and ate peacefully with a smile on my face.

Us date? I don't know. He isn't even courting me but I'm happy on what we are right now and what we're doing as friends, with mutual feelings though.

_____________________________________________