Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)

Start from the beginning

"Yes," I kicked off my shoes and took off my coat before walking over to the boy and crossing my arms over my chest. "Why did you teach Harry vulgar language?"

"It was the perfect opportunity to do so!" Niall said in defense. "You mean to tell me that if you had the opportunity to teach Harry something... you wouldn't have done it?"

"I wouldn't have taught him what you taught him!" I huffed, sitting down next to Niall and burying my face into my hands. "What did you tell him about it?"

"The truth," Niall tried to creep onto my lap, but I gently pushed him away, causing him to make a pouting face. "I told him that it was a word to use if you were angry... and it was a word that could describe sex.... if used properly. I told him what to say to Louis."

"So you failed to mention that it was a word generally frowned upon in public places..." I huffed.

"That's Louis' job," he whined. "I'm just the introductor."

"That's not even a word. You're a brat, that's what you are," I sighed, but allowed the blonde boy to finally flop across my lap.

Niall was silent for a moment, allowing me to massage idly at his hair. He sat up on my lap, pressing a kiss to my neck, "Hey Liam..."

"What, Nialler?" I fought a grin.

"We should fuck."

"Niall!" I attempted to push the boy off of my lap, but he clung on to me.

"No!" he protested. "I'm just speaking the truth! What if I ask nicer? Can we please fuck?"

"I hate that word!" I snapped.

"Can we please... bang?" he teased.

"At this rate," I stood, dumping him onto the couch. "We're not even touching one another ever again."

Niall scrambled off the couch, throwing himself down at my feet, "I want you to take me to our room, toss me down on the bed, and make love to me!"

"Get off the floor," I sighed, reaching down to help the pitiful lad up.

"We could even go at it down here if that's what you want, I don't mind-"

"When I first introduced you to sex this is the last thing I expected," I laughed, tugging Niall to his feet. "Would you be offended if I told you the truth?"

"Depends on what the truth is," Niall said, still pouting.

"That... you're kind of a whore?" I informed him slowly.

Niall's eyes took on a strange glint to them, "Does that mean I win?"

"I'll race you to the bedroom..." a smile crept onto my face.

The only time I'd ever seen Niall move as fast as he did was if there was food involved.

[dsfsdfdsfsdfs.]

[Louis' P.O.V]

Niall had taught my Kitten, a word... that Harry probably didn't even really know was bad. I wondered if Harry even actually knew what he was saying, or if Niall had told him that the word meant something else. His body language didn't exactly imply that he wanted to 'fuck'. He had instead cuddled closer and was making the strange happy sound he made, the one that was similar to purring.

"Kitten... that word Niall taught you..." I began as soon as Niall had fled the flat and Liam had went after him.

"Fuck?" Harry asked innocently, and my nose scrunched.