𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟐 : The Blinded Difficulty

Start from the beginning

Everyday was normal for them, they would wander the Labyrinth, grind to higher levels, upgrade their weapons and Afráto and visit XD...

But One day in particular, had them damned.

[Name] was walking around the labyrinth as usual, but this time they left Afráto with XD. Just then a monster they don't remember ever seeing anywhere in the labyrinth had burst through the ceiling. It had a body of metal, and was 3x bigger than they were. It had huge stingers that plaused as it's tail and it had large limbs that seemed to hold a large amount of strength. The mouth was so large making [Name]'s head a bite sized snack.

[Name] took out a new and improved weapon. A spear made of the spinal cord of a monster armadillo, the spear head made of enhanced dragon scales (from XD) and a sword they made themselves out of Magicite Crystals and Netherite (also a gift from XD).

It lunged at them and they swung at it dodging its attacks but two of it's stingers hit [Name]'s shoulders pinning them to the wall. They thought it would bite their head off but instead, the other two stingers dug into their eye sockets.

They yell out in pain as the creature removes its stingers revealing their two e/c eyes stuck on it's stingers. They were released causing them to fall on the floor as they clutched on their head where their e/c eyes once stayed.

Blood poured out from their sockets making them rip out a part of their cape and using it to bandage the wound. They struggle to even stand up and limp away to the room where XD was.

They reached the room and stumbled their way trying to navigate their way to the bubble. XD was shocked and worried as he banged on the glass to catch [Name]'s attention.

They heard the bangs and wobbled their way near it. They extend their arm and felt the same icy glass touch. "X-XD I need help please, I- My eyes, they were taken by something, he-help me please." They said as they leaned on the bubble with both their hands clawing away at the glass.

XD was not happy.

SOME CREATURE DARED TO HURT HIS CHILD! His rage and anger powered his magic as he shatters the ball but used more magic to protect [Name]. He held them in his arms as they started hyperventilating. "Shh, shh, shh, shh. Its okay. Its okay now. Father has you now." He said as he stroked their hair. He looked down at the blinded child in pity as he held their small body close.

The chains stayed relevant on his wrists and ankles making him annoyed but he will deal with it later. XD held them in an protective-possesive manner, his golden blonde locks draping down onto the h/c haired child who was now just sniffling.

'They are much to precious for such a cruel world.' XD thought as he held his poor crying baby. He should have been there to protect them, he should have let them stay in his cave so he could keep and eye on them, he should have kept them with him...then maybe they wouldn't have lost their eyes.

Under his white porcelain mask tears fell in his failure as he stroked their hair. He used some healing magic to help stop the bleeding but the chains enchanted with a spell that limits his magic ability.

He curses at this goddamn spell but he just stays here and comforts them none the less. He cups their face to see blood running down from their eyes, like tears. He wipes them off using a healing spell as he shushes them.