"Namjoon? What that has to do with Taeyeon?" Yoongi asks.

"Everything!"

Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other. They were confused.

+

"Thanks to you that I have been added to his bad book." You smack his forearm.

Namjoon chuckles. "Why are you afraid of him? Come on, he just looks like he would kill someone but he cannot even kill a bug it seems."

"Yah! I don't want to mess up with Seokjin. He is too hot to be messed with."

Namjoon coughs. "Don't be afraid of that Joke guy when you have a Mr Dimple guy as your friend."

You roll your eyes. "You lied when you said that stuff about hitting on me, right?"

"Of course, I lied. I wanted to get rid of that Joke guy. You presented yourself over there which made things easy for me. Now that he knows, he won't dare to bother me. At least I hope so..."

"So does that mean, you are straight right?"

"Ain't telling you that." He winks.

"Always a mystery." You sip the bubble tea that he got you.

+

"Here is your coffee." Namjoon hands the cup to the guy.

The guy leaves after thanking Namjoon.

"Hi,"

Namjoon looks at the male standing in front of him, his smile now vanished.

"What do you want?" He asks with a stern voice.

"Your number," Seokjin answers with a straight face while Yoongi and Hoseok who were standing next to him cringe at the sight of their friend flirting.

"That's not on the menu," Namjoon responds bluntly. "Anything else?"

Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other. They were amazed by Namjoon, Seokjin's handsomeness doesn't seem to bother him. For as long as they remember, men don't even dare to look at anyone once they have the attention of Kim Seokjin but then now this was something interesting.

"How about a date then?" Seokjin asks.

"That is also not on the menu." Namjoon smiles mockingly as he stands still staring at the male.

Yoongi chuckles at the statement but ends up receiving a death glare from Seokjin.

"How about I teach you how to cook?" Seokjin scans the male a bit with his flirtatious eyes. "From the look of you, you seem someone who can burn the kitchen easily." Seokjin smiles. "I can teach you how to cut the onions, to begin with."

Seokjin leans on the counter. "I can be your teacher." He says with an alluring tone.

Hoseok almost lost it but he tried to pull himself together while Yoongi was having a hard time controlling his laughter. The scene was watchable and equally hilarious. It was the first time someone was being mean to 'The Seokjin'. They were living for this!