Jealous | 5

Guys, if you like BL and if you are dying to watch something that would blow your mind then my suggestion is to watch the 'Bad Buddy series' it is available on Youtube for free, it is Thai series with subtitles.

Just type 'Bad buddy series', and you will get a playlist of the same. It has a total of 12 episodes, each episode divided into 4 parts. The first 2 episodes might be plain and simple but believe me, this series is something you don't wanna miss if you are a BL fan. I didn't have any expectations at the start but I am glad that I found this series.

Trust me and go watch, you won't be disappointed because you know how much a sucker I am for great chemistry and emotional stuff.

Let me know your thoughts about the same on my board after watching.

Anyways, hello there.

+++

"What do you think about this new guy Jungkook?" Taehyung asks as he looks at Jungkook before placing pieces of bacon in his rice bowl.

"Seems like a pretty decent guy to me," Jungkook responds casually as he was busy pouring water for Taehyung and himself.

"Decent means? dating types?"

"Yeah sure, why not," Jungkook answers nonchalantly but then realises what he just said. "I mean sure he looks dating types in general." He clarifies further.

"Will you date him if he someday asks you out?"

Jungkook can see how serious Taehyung was. "We don't know if he is interested in men." Jungkook tries to avoid the conversation as he knew where it was heading to.

"But you are interested in him if he is interested in men, are you?"

Jungkook chokes on water, "Why are we discussing this?"

"Nothing just-" Taehyung pauses when he spots you and Namjoon entering the canteen. "Oh, here he comes."

Jungkook quickly turns his head and notices you two. Your eyes lock with his and you smile before heading towards their table. You signal Namjoon to follow you and he does.

"See, someone is so eager for a look." Taehyung teases, his tone was deep and serious. Jungkook now gives him undivided attention.

"You announced hence I looked." Jungkook clarifies. "Just for my information what is the possibility that you aren't into him?"

"Because I am not double dating?" Taehyung replies savagely making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Hey, you guy." You take the chair next to Jungkook while you greet him sweetly. "And you sneaky one." You angrily look at Taehyung.

Taehyung avoids you as he smiles and waves at Namjoon who was awkwardly standing at the time. "Please take a seat. I was not able to introduce myself earlier."

Namjoon awkwardly lands on the chair. "Yeah, no worries. Taeyeon told me your name."

"No problem,"

"I hope I am not disturbing you guys. Like I must be third-wheeling... I mean fourth-wheeling.. or is it still third-wheeling?" Namjoon was confused.

You chuckle. "That's okay RM. Just be cool." You assure him.

"Does he know?" Taehyung asks you and you node in response.

"I mean he is cool and not like others judging all the way."

"That's fine Taehyung. RM is our friend now so no need to hide anything." Jungkook took your side.