Chapter 4

Hana's POV

"Ayako-san, when will I be able to practice with everyone else?", I heard my brother ask the manager, "I also want to learn slam dunk techniques early."

Impatient as ever. 

You need to learn the basics first Michi!

The manager said the same thing I thought and even showed him the movements he needed to master first before anything else. Michi took the ball in his hands and took a deep breath.

It's coming.

Show them what you got, Michi!

He then started doing the same actions as Ayako-san did earlier but faster. A proud smile made its way to my face when I saw how Michi was eager to prove that he could do it.

"Amazing, Sakuragi-kun!", Haruko-san exclaimed in awe.

See? 

Even your dream girl thinks you're amazing.

When he finished, the manager complimented at how good he was. Ever the easy one to please, he became excited as he thought he could finally practice with everyone. Jogging towards the middle of the court, he had a silly grin on his face.

But his excitement was short-lived when Akagi-san stood in his way, blocking him from going further, "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere, I'm just going to practice with everyone else!"

I wish it was that easy brother, but being able to do what you did is just the beginning. There are lots that you still need to learn before actually joining the team practice.

"Go back to your practice!"

Michi's jaw dropped in shock. However, him being his extremely stubborn self, he turned to the side and attempted to walk around the captain. But the big guy saw through his idea and blocked him.

My brother even tried to get to the court by crawling in between Akagi-san's legs but the latter caught his feet and stopped him. Though when he stop crawling, he slipped and accidentally hit his head on the floor.

Oh no..

"Is it coming?", Takamiya-kun worriedly asked.

I instantly got up when I saw my brother finally move, "Why am I the only one who has to practice in the corner? I can't take it anymore."

"It's time for us to show up.", Takamiya-kun alarmingly said as the four of them, with me in tow, hurried inside.

"Hanamichi, calm down!", Ohkusu-kun shouted.

My brother turned his head towards the five of us and with scrunched eyebrows, he held Mito-kun's face and bashed his forehead onto his. I quickly stepped aside as he hit the other three after, "We're useless after all."

"Don't touch the ball! Give it to me!", Michi angrily said and snatched the ball from another freshman.

It was like he went crazy as he kept on stealing the balls, "You guys, who do you think cleaned all these balls?"

You better stop now Michi...

"Sakuragi, you fool!", Akagi-san bellowed, "Go and dribble 500 times and then start again."

"Shut up, you old gorilla!"

Yikes! 

The two of them argued a bit more before Haruko-san suddenly ran towards the fallen four and urged Mito-kun to stop them.