THE BIRTH OF THE DAUGHTER OF SATAN

Start from the beginning

"Well Lilith, my sisters and I, we will give you as a gift, the power of witchcraft, and we will give you, everything you need to defeat our enemies," Esteno said while giving her a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Besides all that, I will give you, my sweet princess, the gift of beauty, and I will give you weapons; so that, you tear all men into pieces, as I did before Perseus killed me, and that's why, I will give you all my powers to protect and defend yourself against Goddess Athena," Medusa finally said to little Lilith Satan, and she gave Satan a kiss the hand, as a sign of respect.

While everyone was happy seeing little Lilith Satan, Bathsheba Sherman also came, to meet Satan's daughter.

"She is really beautiful and is a precious little doll. As a gift, I will give, to the little princess, all my power, and all my knowledge of witchcraft, for whoever wants to kill you, it will be difficult to do it, "said Bathsheba Sherman finally while giving her a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

The vampires Lestat, Eli, Henry Fitzroy, Carmilla, Miriam, Vlad Tepes, Adze, Alp, Mara, Zotz, Azeman, and Lord Ruthven, also appeared to meet Satan's daughter.

"My little princess is extremely beautiful," Miriam said as she kissed her hand as a sign of respect.

"She inherited the beauty of both of them," Carmilla gave him a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Yes, what you say is true, but I will give my little princess immortality because she will also be a vampire ", said Lestat, after looking at little Lilith and giving her a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

Lestat asked Satan's permission, to turn his daughter into a vampire and give her all the knowledge that vampires have.

Satan agreed, and Lestat started the process. First, he hypnotized her, to begin to transfer all his knowledge to her.

During all that process, Satan was there, supervising everything with VALAK.

After that, she took a small bite and that is, she turned into a vampire.

The Archangels, Shamsiel, and Uriel were enraged, when they saw that act, they felt that they could no longer see more horror but, they had to keep watching if there is any hidden plan.

Eli, Henry Fitzroy, Vlad Tepes, Adze, Alp, Mara, Zotz, Azeman, and Lord Ruthven, seeing little Lilith Satan, not only said that she was beautiful and gave her more power; in addition to that, they gave her the power of divination and of seeing the past as well.

On the other hand, Satan felt his heart melt, when he saw his daughter and smiled at her.

"My Lilith, you are not yet grown, and you already have too much power, and magic and you are a vampire; besides, you have the powers over us, your parents," said Satan, with a huge smile on his mouth.

The vampires, were still there when the witches appeared. Each of them, had rare gifts, for Satan's daughter.

"Satan, My Lord, congratulations on your daughter. She is really beautiful", said the witch Cliodna, after bowing to Satan and his daughter and while giving him a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Thank you, Cliodna for your sincere words," Satan said, while Cliodna kissed him on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"My Lord, I brought gold for your daughter's Black Christening," said the witch Circe, while she gave him a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.