twenty

I had just gotten off a stream with Crawford, Jc Caylen, Danny, and a couple others.

The Camboys were having a game night and since Colby was going to the bars with Brennen, I decided to join them.

They say that I'm the only girl they let play with them so it makes me feel like I'm the cool little sister.

I started stretching while checking my phone. I had a bunch of missed calls from a random number.

It's two in the morning and I have no idea who it is. I get up from my office chair and go to Devin's room knowing she's still awake.

I go into her room to see she has a movie on while she worked on her computer. She's been having a hard time finding jobs.

It's been fine though, she helps whatever she can. She noticed I came in and looked at me.

"How was your stream?" She asked while pushing her computer aside.

"It went good. Do you recognize this number?" I read it off to her as she listened.

She shook her head no when I finished. I leaned back while I looked at her.

"Call it to see who it is." I call the person and put it on speaker.

When they answered, there was a lot of background noise. "Hello?" I ask clearly confused.

"Vanessa! It's Brennen Taylor." I for sure recognize his voice. Devin looks at me shockingly.

"Hi, Brennen. How'd you get my number?" I ask a little confused.

I'm not mad, I'm just confused on how he got it. "That's not important right now. I need your help." I could tell he was drunk.

"What's up?" I ask looking at Devin. I have no idea what this could be about.

I hope Colby's okay. "Well, you see. I'm drunk and so is Colby. He's been asking for you." He explained to me.

That made me even more confused. "Well then why didn't he call? Is he okay?" I ask him worriedly.

"He's passed out on the sidewalk." I tell him to send me his location and I'll come get him.

When I hang up, I look over at Devin. "You wanna go pick up the boys with me?" I ask hopeful.

"Oh fuck yeah." She closed her computer and put her shoes on.

We were going to pick them up and I was going to take Brennen back to his apartment.

When we get to where they sent me the location, I saw them sitting against a building.

Colby had his eyes closed while he had his head on Brennen's shoulder.

We get out of the car and walk to the drunk boys. "How're you feeling?" I grab their attention.

Colby opened his eyes to look at me. An instant smile grew on his face.

"Vanny, baby. How'd you know I was here?" He slurred over towards me.

I went over and bent down in front of him. "Brennen called me. Did you drink too much?" He nodded his head.

He started barking causing us to laugh. "You can't bark at me, Colby. You have to use your words."

It sounds like I'm talking to a toddler. "I want chocolate milk." I chuckled a little bit as I look at him.

"You can get some when I drive you home." I assure him. "I want some." Brennen chipped up.

"Well, do you wanna come over then?" Brennen nodded his head. I tell Devin to follow me so I can drive Brennens truck.