five

I was currently in my room, playing on the keyboard. I play whenever I get the chance.

I honestly enjoyed playing it. When I was a teenager, I used to sing with Chris all the time.

Crawford would always tell me how I need to get into singing and playing instruments.

I've always been super self conscious about my voice, not thinking I'm the best.

I do enjoy doing it though, it's kinda like a hobby. "You didn't tell me you could play." I hear behind me.

I almost jump in my seat as I turn to look. Colby told me he was coming over to hang out, he just didn't say when.

"Fuck, Colby." I laughed a little bit. He noticed I got scared and laughed a little bit.

"I'm sorry, I thought you read my text." I look to see he was telling me he was on the way.

In the past couple of weeks, we've been hanging out a lot. I think we're to the point where we're really good friends.

He comes into my room and sits on my bed. "How come you tell didn't me you could play?" He asked curious.

I just shrug towards him. "I don't know, it's just a hobby of mine." I tell him.

He looks like he doesn't believe me. "You were playing like you were actually enjoyed it." He tells me.

"You're hyping me up for no reason." I tell him. He just looked at me cautiously.

"I wanna hear you play one day." I think I have to be a little more comfortable with him.

I sigh while looking at him. "One day. But not today." I promise him.

He looked around at my room, making me a self conscious. Before he could make conversation, we heard the front door open.

"Who's here?" He whispered to me. "Guess who just finished their first year of college?" Devin's voice yelled through out the apartment.

She came in and looked shocked that Colby was here, but she was excited.

"I'm guessing you did?" He asked making me giggle a little bit. "We should celebrate or something later." She told us.

I actually think it would be a good idea. "I think Crawford actually told me Jc was throwing a party." I remember.

I grab my phone so I could call Crawford. He answers it on the second ring.

"Crawfish! When's the party tonight?" He thought about it for a second.

"I think it's at eight. Are you coming?" He asked over the speaker. I look at the two and they were nodding their heads.

"Yeah, I'm gonna bring Colby and Devin." I tell him. I'm mentally hoping he doesn't say anything.

"I'll see you there then. Tell Devin she's a fucking loser." Devin cursed at him which made us laugh.

Crawford said he was going to eat real quick and get ready. I hang up the call and look at the two.

"Well, looks like we're going to a party." I tell them. I look at Colby to see he was already dressed.

We hang out in my room for next couple of hours while we wait. When it hit five thirty, I started looking for something to wear.

I decided to put on black skinny jeans, Crawford's merch, and a black leather jacket.

I put on light make up and straighten my hair. Once we get done with getting ready, we head out.